How about 1000% gain in 4 years?

Take a look…

Wonder how much it took to build.

1 Like

County record says builder took out a loan for $5.8M, although that’s not necessarily how much they put into it… :slight_smile:

A lot of high end finishes and appliances. Also look at those industrial beams. This thing definitely cost a pretty penny. Maybe 3.5M?

Not gonna sell at this price.

I would assume the builders did good with their estimates and the whole job costs $5.8M.

Does it come with the corvette?

1 Like

That’s @sfdragonboy’s car. He just completed this build.

1 Like

There was one house in mv, its photos had a beautiful red corvette. i was dreaming i’d buy it and it’d come with the machine. it’d be great :slight_smile: too many dreams. i’d buy that house today at that same price, but it’s too long ago :frowning:

Married men should buy minivans. That’s the responsible thing to do. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Don’t feel bad, @manch also cried many sleepless nights over not buying his dream home in north Sunnyvale back on 2011 :smiling_imp:

How many minivans do you have?

1 Like

Zero. I haven’t bought any cars after I got married. But if I do, I’ll buy a minivan. :wink:

1 Like

Get a TOYOTA Highlander. Built on a minivan platform. Looks like Landrover. Drives like a dream and seats 7.

1 Like

It’s not just the number of people it can fit. There are many times I wish I had a sliding door on the side with remote control. It’s a life saver for parents with small kids.

1 Like

I sold my 10-year-old R350 and bought an Odyssey a few months ago. The sliding doors are great even for my 2nd and 4th graders. Minivan is super spacious. No need to pack things carefully on camping trips. Just throw them all in in random order and they’ll fit.

We SPECIFICALLY bought our minivan with that feature as a must. It really is crazy useful. We also knew I’d be hauling around junk and 4’x8’s, but the remote opening/closing is a must for school drop off!