How To Buy A Home - The Absolute Basics

First and foremost we need to inquire everything about the area about the place, then hire a lawyer ask him all the questions ask him to what to do and what not do. It will surely help

Right or wrong, by the time you dial for that helpful lawyer your potential “dream” house has already received offers by 3 parties with no contingencies. Welcome to the Bay Area.

I have a real estate virgin offer on one of my rentals…Long term tenant wrote an offer through a realtor, even got a termite report and property inspection, without my permission …expecting me to pay their realtor 3%…WTF?.. $16k to write an offer…could have let my wife write it for free, or hired a lawyer for $500…countered with buyer premium. …had to explain it…

Millennial???:slight_smile:

On the cusp…Probably 35…first home purchase…Why would you need reports on a place you lived in for 3 years?..I think they feel the reports are a bargaining chip…Actually no section 1 work needed…just a lot of chicken shit maintenance items need fixing…Easy to do after I evict them…Offered $100k low with the wasted commission. .Not sure if they are savy enough to ask their realtor friend to kick money back to them.

Hi, i am new here.

Welcome!!! Share your story :slight_smile:

Here is some general information about CCRs that might be helpful…

Sing…sing like your life or a beautiful 4/3 SFH on a half acre level lot depended on it…