Indices & ETFs

I have said many times my timing skills suck. I just react. I don’t predict.

so you want to open your garage door each time you in and out ? unless you have deep drive ways.

Of course. That is what garages are for. Of course most idiots store $5k worth of crap in their garage and park their $50k plus car outside. Makes no sense, especially in Tahoe where you have to shovel and scrape off the ice. Though we are lucky . It is mainly bears that break into cars not thieves

1 Like

wow is there any advantage of doing that?

people have got robbed the moment they open garage door and slow driiving car inside it. the robbers enter the right side and take the stuff away. even a $50.

How does that relate? Anyhoo, I thought you do nothing since you’re a buy n hold?

Reacting or predicting?

Natural beauty.

1 Like

Or live in a rural area in an open carry state. Few such problems.

Thought you are king of contexts? One is stocks and the other RE.

The current correction 7-10% is healthy, but stories about deep recession or economic disaster is common to scare retailers!

When such 10% happens, market takes 6-8 months to recover bull run.

IMO, again guessing, his “sell in May” will not work unless companies report worst results next quarter!

Remember when correction is going on , 1000s of stories about economic disaster will come up and scare retailers. No one will have guts to buy stocks tomorrow!!!

News/Media create such a hype, tomorrow is end of the world !

Big funds, banks are not deterred by such stories, and will be buying the stocks when market is deep low price. This is what ARK investing is doing, they sold many stocks at peak and buying spree now.

If stock market goes deep tomorrow and then recovers Tuesday onwards, you can assume bull run 6 months easy ( with 5% down then and there).

EWT counts only 15% :sob: Thank Mr Wu for revealing the brutal truth.

QQQ
~340, bought SQQQ
~325, sold SQQQ and bought TQQQ
~308, bottom

I made net ZERO :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Did you notice WU’s view on subscription, I feel the same…

2 Likes

Yes, master.

@Jil

I think QQQ is in counter-trend wave b UP, estimate to complete ~327 :slight_smile: Hope I am right, only 15% reliability according to Master Wu. Need to learn Astro (see stars), Cycle (what the hell is this?), Trend (did he mean trend lines? trend lines are fib too :slight_smile: if you understand maths), …

This is Nth time failed to get the bottom correctly without which it is not effective. Market jumps today and tomorrow before every retailers catching it ! Need to do lot research to get the correct bottom before some big thing happens !

1 Like

You need to learn astrology from your friend. Apparently Master Wu uses astrology to predict the top (a tool call DTK, daily top killer) and another tool to predict the bottom (Plunge indicator).

According to Master Wu’ chart, late 2mrw/ early Wed a pullback and then rally till Thurs/Friday, then wave c the following week. End of wave c might or might not be lower than wave a. My guess won’t be c should be higher than a because it is still a raging bull market.

I have good accuracy on Top, but could not get the bottom properly without which I am not perfect.

This pull back will be small and rally continues until next peak. No need to sell the TQQQ until we see next peak.

Anyway, I am not satisfied, some where or something I miss the clue…It is rare to get real opportunity and I am still trying it. Let me see…

1 Like

Learn astrology :slight_smile: Master Wu didn’t get the exact low too, he also thought one more down :slight_smile: Mr Market decides to f… you guys.

Nothing to sell and no cash to buy.

Thinking aloud: Should I use margin aggressively? Less than 10% currently.

1 Like

Master Wu updated his EW count for SPX. Now he thinks wave c is lower than wave a. It seems he also need to guess where is wave c :slight_smile:

Updated QQQ EW count below (20 days picture only)… I really don’t know where wave c would end up :slight_smile: What I know is it couldn’t go below $297, my WAG is not lower than $310. I expect wave b to be $327 or higher.

Enough with this mumbo jumbo. Just tell us concrete dates and concrete price targets.

4 Likes