Indices & ETFs

Primary+ degree EW for SPX.

Wave V is an ending diagonal, it means its component waves 12345 are all three-wave structure. At present, SPX is in wave 5 which should be a three-wave structure. As seen in the chart below, a three-wave structure has clearly formed :scream: and is near Panda’s predicted peak of 4114 :scream: I :pray: he doesn’t issue DTK red alert :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

4450 is only 10% away. That’s the century top?

Yes. Could be earlier at 4244. I will close all trading position upon DTK alert. Won’t sell any AAPLs* or those high growth stocks I acquired during the “scary” swoop since they are not very big position, mostly between $1000 to $5000, more as a placeholder to remind myself to scoop them near completion of wave [II]. Ofc, so long they are still around :slight_smile:

Note* Those AAPLs that I have sold recently are in IRA account - no tax implication. Those in taxable accounts, I won’t sell.

Below is an updated SPX count using ToS chart. More like print again :slight_smile: to reflect today.

1. Definitely, drop will not happen before AAPL results… this is my guess

2. It may not be century top but 20% for GSPC and 25% for IXIC

Both are guesses based on EW, not a stock not investment advice.

Back to TQQQ now.

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/soxl-brks-ccmp-entg%3A-large-outflows-detected-at-etf-2021-04-06

Results would likely be known in 1-2 days earlier by well placed big boys. So any days in the earning week ie Apr 26 week is a possible peak for SPX. If that is not the case, the next possible week is May 10 week, then Jun 21 week… These are determined by Fibonacci time spiral :hugs:

Anyhoo, Apr earning could mark the peak of AAPL for 2021 :disappointed_relieved:

It is really tough with SEC watch dog!

All insiders are not allowed to sell or buy 30 days before results ! Most companies block transactions automatically by system.

Others do on Rumors but not with concrete data.

If results are leaked before, CEO and CFO are held accountable by SEC and May result penalty + Jail term for both of them.

You have what happened to Musk for just tweet hint!

Who will take such risk ?

You are nearly 2 months too late… Panda looks ahead… you mention only one of the 2-3 :slight_smile:

I forgot he mentioned 1750… so he thinks century wave [II] completes after 61.8% not 50% retracement.

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 11.01.55 AM

1 Like

Looks like Panda one step ahead, Naturally 20+ years Trader…I did not see his comment until you posted - anyway - two independent guesses better for reliability. Good, now I feel comfortable with my direction of market where it goes.

Sensing that danger, I am selling my rental real estate and pay off my primary, come out clean for stock market bottom.

Yes, I exactly suspect what Obama 2 Era like this.

@Jil

Pretty sure you didn’t read my charts. Moons ago, my chart for QQQ indicates V.5 = $443 which is 443/335 = 32% above current trading price.

My target for SPX is 4450 which is 4450/4096 = 8.6% above today’s trading price.

You can search past posts to verify.

So you believe Jeremy Siegel correct?

If so, will you hold all your TQQQs until $443 or sell everything when DTK signal comes from Panda? LOL !

I suspect Panda’s DTK comes earlier than 32% up !

I see you don’t get the drift… obviously sell when DTK signal. Say so so many times. Remember my mantra? Make less money is better than lose lots of money. Be bold, not reckless.

Didn’t read what he said yet. Still a professor right? Nowhere close to Jim Simmons :slight_smile:

All these biz professors, Jeremy, Clay, … tons of theory but …

1 Like

Why stop at selling? Why not load up on puts? At least buy a million worth of 3x bear ETF?

If Panda’s EWT voodoo is any good he should have been a billionaire already.

I am not @Jil or @pastora, I have a phobia to short. Probably due to knowledge of one of my relative when I was very young… trauma… he made huge sums of money shorting the market and lost even more, now still an undischarged bankrupt.

His DTK is not EWT. His propriety formula.

As @Jil pointed out long ago, doing trading manually won’t make you a billionaire. Need to automate the process. I am still not very clear what is the correct strategy… anyhoo, no idea how to automate.

1 Like

As of date, SOXL still leads over TQQQ, good choice, but not measurable as SOXL is not an index.

Good Choice ! I like this…

Human mind is biased, over rule many times, hard to control. I suggested automation only to avoid this bias.

If you are resolute like WB, keep 30% cash whatever billions, you are human computer, no need to automate.

Very common and it is hard to short and come out clean. I hate options (both calls/puts), but still trying to learn/touch with it.

I will try with some amount (low %) whether luck plays a good part or not…

Everybody including Panda is waiting for red alert from DTK.

My wish for DTK not to flash any light till SPX near 4450 or QQQ near 443.

QQQ near 443 means my TQQQ holdings would almost double :pray: :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

So Panda is saying his thang has been working for a grand total of one year?

And 6 out of 6 times you are better off ignoring his thang and just held on tight.

:thinking:

With current situation, I do not expect TQQQ will be double and QQQ will be 32%. It is too greedy. It is bound to come earlier than what you suggest.

I do not know whether it correct 3 times or 1 time, but the next fall likely be around 20% or more when it happens, and it is very stressful. None of the equities fly afterwards as they would been beaten to death ! It is going to be a recession kind of start.

BTW: Anything talk about future is guess work which may go wrong 100%.

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 5.34.12 AM

@manch

Indices peaked on Apr 8 midnight! So Astro is no voodoo. Anyhoo, hit the EW forecasted price half a day earlier, see old chart… thought is today or Monday… was prepared to sell some TQQQs… should have monitored AH! Anyhoo, the drop should be to 330… no big deal… unless you want to scalp… do nothing :slight_smile: and wait for 350 which would have a larger drawdown :wink: to make trading more worthwhile…

Read the Jeremy’s article. He is talking about QQQ for sure. Guess you didn’t read or forget… I said many moons ago… somehow QQQ seems to last till end of the year or even early next year YET SPX seems to end much earlier, around May-Jul. I also say I am clueless… either I interpret the EW pictures wrongly… don’t know which ones or they can differ so significantly? Btw, Panda’s DTK is for S&P. For prudence, I will err on the safe side :slight_smile: close all trading positions when DTK is flashing red.