Indices & ETFs

Some of the data suggests that wealthier individuals from the boomer generation may have been responsible for the ramp-up in purchases. The average investors’ age in platforms like Schwab or TD Ameritrade is close to 50 and they’re a lot more wealthy than millennials,” said Pierantoni and senior strategist Ben Onatibia in a note.

:+1:

“Their behavior is also a lot more conservative than younger investors’. Most of the stocks that made it to the top of our leader board this week are high-quality blue chips, while more speculative stocks like GME [videogames retailer GameStop ] or [movie-theater chain] AMC have dropped out,” they said.

Obvious :panda_face:

Buy FAANMG :wink:

Buy SPX SPY QQQ QLD TQQQ :money_mouth_face:

Boomers are Newtons.

So you are in for significant drawdown soon?

Added my count in blue color to Panda’s chart. His 4141 max price will be hit on Monday AH/MH/PM. Might trigger his 1/2hr-2hr top killer :slight_smile: but not DTK. I insist that the earliest price to trigger DTK is at 4244, if didn’t, is at 4450. Notice he keeps changing his count while mine has not changed for ages.

1 Like

Correct, it is moving target based on daily up or down points.

For market, you can not be firm on fixed price, but only appx target is right.

If I guess, any pull back is appx 2.5%-4% level. What is he predicting on pull back percentage?

More the pull back, market reaching 4450 peak is possible. But there must be a pull back next week!

Market can not go up and up long duration.

I believe the whole week is wave (4) :slight_smile: However, clueless about the pattern, although I feel would be some kind of bullish leaning wave (4) i.e. wave b or x will be higher than wave (3). My WAG is down Monday, up Tues and Wed, then down Thurs and Fri … WAG = wild ass goes… no basis :slight_smile:

1 Like

Panda called them Cycles. The right name is Fibonacci Time Spirals. So he is still using EWT. He split EWT into many components.

He doesn’t want to tell us when DTK flashes red!

However, he continues brag about his success!

1 Like

Doomsday charlatan. Reminds me of people who claim women can get rid of their bad luck by having sex with them.

:mage:

Orange now :slight_smile:

A couple of weeks to turn red… would be Apr 26 week as pointed out by me moons ago, @jil belatedly said it today2… always behind Panda and me :rofl: Actually, many Elliotticians and technicians have made similar predictions :slight_smile: if you care to scan the YouTube and www. Don’t be surprised some of them can pinpoint the exact date without the need of a DTK or algo! That is, way before those man-made indicator/ algo say so. Humans are governed by celestial forces which current humans refuse to believe.

Wait… there is more…

So first red won’t be the crash! He felt should be like Jan-Feb last year. Hmm… What if first red is the start? Or 2nd red is only 2 weeks i.e. May 10 week (likely May 11) instead of 4 weeks?

Panda is 100% cash. I have also been selling into strength, raising plenty of cash. Apr 28 (Apple earning) which I feel is likely the day DTK flashes red and could mark the start of the crash, is only 16 calendar days away. I have to start raising cash now because I am not very nimble… have to do things slowly… forgo plenty of money on the table… not my money…

You have to liquidate your entire AAPL holding. Fast! It’s flashing red!

:rotating_light:

I did!

Look like within 2 months, you would either cry or laugh at Panda, @Jil and me.

May be not, because if didn’t happen during Apr 26 week and May 10 week, the next one is Jun 20 week :slight_smile: These dates are computed using fibonnacci time series not some super duper propriety formula like DTK or algo. So you can do it if you care to learn.

1 Like

I mean the big one hiding in your big account.

DTK flashes red mid-day… to be confirmed 2mrw.

I continue to sell into strength. @manch your decision to cry or laugh :man_shrugging:

Kind of weird to flash red for completion of 3rd wave.

Panda is fighting the Fed, the ECB, and all the other central banks in the world. You think some astro-EW voodoo can win over the big money printing presses going brrrrr 24x7?

Good luck with that.

DTK is proprietary… not EW.

DTK red alert confirmed. Panda said top in 2 days. From my EWT, top for SPX is today. QQQ could peak a bit later. FANG week, Apr 26 week, is not here yet.

1 Like

So that means SPX will be lower in the next few months than today’s close? For the whole 2021?

What exactly does “top” mean?

I think it will help improve your forecasting skill if you write down, before hand, what exactly your prediction means, and more importantly, what scenarios later will tell you your predictions are wrong.

You need to improve your memory. This was posted on Feb 24.

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 8.23.18 PM

You are completely in bed with Panda now? His SPX analysis is yours as well?

:mage:

So your (and Panda’s) prediction is that SPX will be lower than today’s close from tomorrow 4/15/2021 til at least March 2022, with multiple (2-3) 20-30% sharp crashes in between.

Bold call. Let’s see.

I don’t follow nor trade SPX, just want to understand what Panda is saying.

You’re always loss :scream: Look like I need to integrate past posts and explain in excruciating details… thought this is taught in school :roll_eyes: … below paras: No new info :slight_smile: only integration of past posts… piece things together so to speak…

@pastora brought to attention, the existence of a Master Wu with a Panda handle. I read Panda’s tweets. Notice he made a bold call in Feb 24. Then he is extremely accurate in a few bear bets after that… this made him a worthwhile blogger to track. Although I don’t track SPX, has to do an EW count of SPX to compare with his EW count… I realize wave V of SPX is an ending diagonal starting from Mar 2020… re-post my EW count below (tons of efforts to remove all the other labels and fibs for clarity… hours! now I need to nag like @Jil )…

wave V is an Ending Diagonal
First thing first, wave V has five internal waves, 1 2 3 4 5.
From the chart below, you can see three wave structure for wave 1 and wave 3, and wave 5 which is the last wave (top) should be a three wave structure too… my ideal target is 4450 but… whenever a three-wave structure is formed, could be it2 and yesterday is a three-wave structure from wave 4, see 2nd chart…

Second chart… wave i, ii, iii is a three-wave structure! and DTK red alert confirmed!!! So this could be it. What follows… I have given price targets when @Jil asked (you can read past posts for that)… I didn’t bother to do any time analysis… bothersome because I don’t need since I just go to cash, track Panda and wait patiently…

Oh, one more thing… just to repeat… QQQ should at least hit 347-350 before peaking… I expect the earliest to happen is Apr 23 (yes, is a crash date) to Apr 26 week… then May 10 week, then Jun 23 week… still not sure why QQQ doesn’t sync with SPX. Sometimes, I have to wonder whether you will mix up with SPX and QQQ when I didn’t explicitly say is talking about SPX or QQQ… by context, should know but you ask f… questions… not very internet-savvy.

3 Likes

NVDA FNGU SOXL are comparable with TQQQ :slight_smile: since Mar 8 low.

From chart below, obvious why don’t buy TSLA for trading… TQQQ is better :slight_smile:

1 Like