Indices & ETFs

CLOV up 13+% during RHT and now up 10+% in AHT. Insanity only goes :chart_with_upwards_trend: …then eventually :chart_with_downwards_trend: This might have been a short covering… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ll be disappointed if it’s not a 20% day tomorrow. :pray: for a massive short squeeze…

CLOV is being added to Russell 2000 according to this reddit post…ETF addition will be huge. It might pull off AMC/GME type of squeeze… :money_mouth_face:

thanks to you. Bought 500 clov after your msg here!

1 Like

That was from DTK not cycles and astro. Is a dip more than 165 as per each DTK red alert so DTK is super duper. However, he insists on his cycles and astro, and ignore EWT, technicals and no 2nd DTK red alert.

Refer to my reply to @pastora

I have always bet on his DTK only. Since he went dark, I have to presume start of operation top killer is the 2nd DTK red alert, pretty clear now there is no 2nd DTK red alert. And I have said many times, his EWT is not good. You are a lousy reader, read back past posts if necessary to verify what I have said… I have posted many charts and comment about 2nd DTK which apparently didn’t materialize. Can you read properly?

1 Like

Let’s see whether SPX will drop below 4160 :wink:

Fib time spiral (a component of EWT) is more accurate than cycles and Astro. I copied that from day trader, I still don’t know how to use it. According to him, the turn date for QQQ is Jun 2 and the next one is Jun 23. Turn date for SPX is Jun 10 and Jul 1.

Posters have their unique strength. For Panda, DTK. For day trader, fib time spiral. For Rob, macro analysis. For the two jokers that @manch follows, good entertainment just like what JC provide.

FIFY.

Entertainment is a magic show :grinning:

SPY 420 is an interesting price level… bulls and bears are holding their breaths.

Also SPY 418,188882821

The correct support and resistance for SPX are

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 11.59.35 AM

QQQ EW picture posted for recording purpose only… QQQ couldn’t break above the upper red horizontal line and has broken below the lower red horizontal line so the picture is QQQ is still IN CORRECTION.

Panda thinks SPX would decline to 4080 before reversing to rally up to 4450… ofc follow by the EPIC crash… That is to say 4238 is wave iii and not wave v… so Panda is tacitly admitted he has made a prediction one wave too early.

After some computation and hours looking at the chart, I think should decline to 4000… if hold, then one more wave up… if can’t hold, the original forecast that 4238 is wave v is correct. Also, I doubt can go to 4450, my new computation is 4300-4380.

1 Like

Putting your credibility on that prediction? This month?

Future is unpredictable but we still plan for it…
You don’t have enough information, yet you make judgement on people…
We need to make some judgement/ forecast to move on…
So don’t ask dumb question :slight_smile:

Plan always don’t work out, so is forecast. That is why we need contingencies, position sizing, entry/exit strategy, risk management, …

Make bearish comment, yet act bullish? Ofc, not. Is called hedging… should I explain to … :rofl: Opportunity cost is high… time is expended…

Thinking aloud: Should I bother to explain to … :rofl:

Wave four is impossible to predict but doesn’t mean shouldn’t guess. Here is another guess…

@manch

Read for info. Today is the day that Panda might add to SHORT. My guess :smirk: is add to long VIX.

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 9.07.02 AM

1 Like

Nice of Panda to admit there is no 2nd DTK red alert. Best, he promises to alert us. More importantly, it is getting restless… the latest predicted top is SPX 4288-4300 (not 4450-4500, thot is not possible) which overlaps with my latest computation of 4300-4380.

Wut? Moved the goalpost yet again? I thought June 10th is the day?

what is DTK signal @hanera?

DTK stands for daily top killer. Is an indicator developed by Panda. Once flash red alert, will follow by a decline of at least 165. So far it didn’t fail once.

Jun 10 wasn’t uttered by Panda.

Price is truth. So pay attention to price action. I won’t view Panda’s new count as valid unless SPX breaks above 4238. That is 4238 is the peak until proven otherwise.

Btw QQQ chart is fairly bearish.

So many meme squeezers are running. AHT, CLOV, RMO, CELH, NNDM, AMC, etc. Remember to take bit of profit especially on a pop in the morning like this.

2 Likes

Indices are declining but most tech, not just meme, stocks are rallying.

Anyhoo, taking a break, having been watching TV serials for the last two weeks. Occasionally look at the charts. All stocks bought 2-3 weeks ago are rallying… some like WKHS as much as 80%.

1 Like

Wow it’s running wild like feb. I took profit on CLOV options after it went up 150%, then bought again on dip :stuck_out_tongue: but still long CLOV. If it can pass $12, real squeeze can begin. I’m on 300%+ option run on AHT so sold at least half for now. Let’s see how long these can last but activity is unreal so it will get bad at some point. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

CLOV option activity is through the roof. Huge whales buying up to $15/16/17 target. I started selling covered call against my shares (<25% of it since premiums are so good). I’ll likely close it as soon as premiums calms down. It’s possible it may not though. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like