Indices & ETFs

$5M?

You are generous :rofl:

1 Like

We need to know the rent, expense, square footage, unit mix, lot size and location. What else?

Location near Florin exit south Sacramento.

Is there an on-site rental office? How many employees are required?

There is on site management with a rental office.

1 Like

May be, hanera is telling his share, rest others ! :rofl:

1 Like

Highly doubtful… :smile:

1 Like

Up up and away!!

1999: Bullish.
2009: Bullish.

Now 2019. MAGA BULLISH. :smile:

2 Likes

Trump folded.

1 Like

I repeated many times.

USA (from China) import is 500 Billion. Tariff is $50B (10%) one year. This is way small compared to many company profits/revenue. Tariff is tiny impact on US companies.

The shutdown, 35 days+10 day delay, is 1/8th of US economy impact. Government official impact itself 50B last quarter considering government direct expenses. The associated economy impact will be higher than this appx 200B to 250B.

All these will be known in coming quarterly results. Stock market is in peak prices now.

I am not bullish near terms, do not get trapped.

1 Like

It’s not the reality but the perception that counts if you are looking short term.

No doubt, we are in sync on this.

As an investor, we need to decide what is best for us, which one to follow, reality or perception…

I do not say stock goes down tomorrow, or next week, but potential chances of decline is there. This is mainly for markets S&P or Nasdaq, but not for individual stocks.

Individual stocks may go up depending on its performance,…etc.

Ok sounds good. I’m ok with Tesla shooting to the moon and everything else crashing and burning :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have to spread your money with other clouds too, esp 2B - 10B range companies.

Not interested in those. It’s Tesla all the way all or nothing!!!

TSLA can’t go to heaven.

Clouds are literally in heaven though…

It can’t go to heaven but it can shoot to the moon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: