Indices & ETFs

Even my algo is not trustable, many times I told here…Only extreme ends, like TSLA $880, I can trust my algo…otherwise, it is worse than my judgement…

Today, seriously… my partner and I were discussing whether to shutdown the servers of not… He was telling, even a common person can do better than believing this algo ! We decided to extend for 3 to 4 more months from now.

1 Like

May be can convert to Top Indicator? Only need to indicate a few times per year.

It is very rare, and TSLA did not drop after that long time until market dropped. Last four years, I have seen only 3 times.

Good enough. No need to trade often. Trade BIG when highly reliable.

Don’t forget SPX and QQQ may not move in tandem. You are monitoring QQQ not SPX. I notice QQQ has declined below wave four of lower degree but SPX didn’t. Btw, Paul is correct that AAPL is now in wave three, not sure why it is shooting up, could have some bullish news that are not public but smart money already know.

I won’t say that because both SPX and QQQ are in wave four :slight_smile: which is notoriously difficult to decipher. However, I am confident is in wave iv for QQQ so I won’t panic sell if TQQQ decline again, just calmly add :slight_smile: … in my dreams ofc because got too excited and jumped all-in too fast, now I have to either use margin aggressively or sell some stocks (which are red obviously since is in correction). Safe route is just watched and wait for wave v to start.

Market supposed to go up…

If you’re correct, may be now in wave v?

Master Wu is pretty confident is going down… he even posted a 1 minute chart yesterday… Wonder how he is able to get so precise…

2 Likes

He is 25 years trading experience like you.

Second, he is not selling any logic outside, but posting Twitter for fun and tracking purposes only.

This shows reliable! Now he is correct too.

He’s been very good in volatile and bit bearish conditions. I have been buying puts and 3x inverse etf on every pop. Let’s see if it does actually reach SPX 3670 area eventually as he mentioned where I would like to go long.

3 Likes

IMO, SPX won’t touch 3670. If it touches, it is a break on my algorithm, it can happen though, running for years. Only one time, it is broken during Mar 2020 (30% correction),

For record purpose, GSPC should not go down 3810 and IXIC should not go down below 13119 !

If it goes down below, 1) Second break in my algorithm and 2) we have pain of another 6%-10% correction (which is very unlikely).

This is why, it is not 100% reliable, we wanted to shutdown the system instead of relying on that. If there is a failure at my algo this time, it is destined to be shutdown once for all as there is no use of it !

Let me see…

1 Like

So far, the wave pattern is the same as what Master Wu predicted. Price is slightly off. Currently, SPX is in the down leg of the 1-min chart, target is 3808. Then go up to 3880 before diving to 3666.

Time for you to bet Master Wu to take you as a Padawan. I will ask him whether I can be his Pandawan.

1 Like

IXIC went down (13064) my previous low 13119 and it forms a double bottom today…However, today closing will end up above 13119 (hope). This way double bottom forms, market may likely turn upside tomorrow.

BTW: All these are some guesses/inferences which may go wrong

SPY going to 3670 is not even a correction. Only 7% down from ATH. Right now Naz is already more than 8% down from ATH.

This correction is for Nasdaq only as it went up 45% in 2020 while SPY went up only 16%.

Today, IXIC reached possible bottom at 12999 and jumped back to 13050 level.

Tomorrow is supposed to be positive, anything can go wrong, let me see.

For y’all Master Wu fans.

Essentially wish for wave iv.( c) to be completed :slight_smile: Anyhoo, targets of wave v is $357-$373 so long QQQ doesn’t break below $297. Hold :grimacing: your breath… hold :hugs: your TQQQs. For more details, refer to chart below. From EW perspective, it doesn’t matter where wave ( c) is completed so long is not lower than $297, targets of wave v remains.

Shockingly accurate right? Ain’t market supposed to be random and can’t be predicted?

Well I don’t think Master Wu is a billionaire. That means he hasn’t been able to predict market’s every twist and turn. Otherwise he will be a trillionaire.

Being accurate in the last month or two is good obviously. But sooner or later his lucky break will end.

He is working for a female billionaire. My guess is not his wife. After browsing through a lot of his tweets since Jun 2020 (if I remember correctly), he is wrong now & then but most of the time is correct. These tweets are merely recording of his scalps (small sum trading), his main income is his day job + contract with the female billionaire. Apparently, he enjoys being a celebrity although he claims he is not. From the tweets, I gather that his forecasts are getting more and more accurate!

His forecasts would be wrong once he gets WS attention. WS would then modify their trading programs to screw his forecasts.

There are about 250 trading days in a year. If Master is able to just correctly predict whether tomorrow is up or down, let alone the intraday twist and turn, and just makes 2% everyday, his return would be 141x. $1M would turn to $141M in one year, and do it for another year he will be worth $20B.

He became this accurate after he came up with a DTK (daily top killer) and a plunge indicator… didn’t pay attention to the date of his posting… may be a few months ago… and he is fine-tuning them. F… wish I am that smart.

When the money gets too big, your trade would become the market… so your computation is theoretical. It won’t happen.