Is it fake news?

Her linkedin page disappeared
Hayley Geftman-Gold | Professional Profile - LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/hayleylattman

“Geftman-Gold did not work directly with the network’s news division. According to her LinkedIn bio, Geftman-Gold worked at CBS since September 2016 and graduated from the prestigious Columbia University law school in 2000.”

I got a report on the alt-media saying that the mother foxer killing more than 50 people in Las Vegas did it because he saw another “black guy” threatening with killing other white people. How did they find out if the guy didn’t say anything, didn’t leave a manifesto, nothing?

Well, very simple, they are trying to work in favor of the gun industry agenda by creating these stupid stories, they are brain washing a sector of the population that are dumb and never do their proper research. They are even stating this criminal is a democrat, and to me, this shouldn’t even be an issue. They are trying to hide the fact that it’s the multiple guns owned by him who did the killing.

Besides that, I think this type of postings on times of extreme suffering are flaming hatred among Americans, they are not helping to solve the problem, and basically says more about freedom of expression with repercussions for whatever you say than anything else.

If anybody wants to talk about this tragedy, he or she should start with the criminal idiots allowing even ill people to own guns and now, gun silencers. That’s what’s important, how to prevent this from happening again. And that fault is not on the people’s case but the people in congress.

Poor people, shot down as ducks in a pond.

May God, if there’s any, have mercy on their souls. Rot in hell this guy and those in the political arena. who don’t move a finger, but pray, yes, they want to cure anything with praying to solve this yearly tragedy. Because it seems it is a yearly occurrence. Right? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::tired_face::triumph:

Sadly, her statement isn’t fake news.

I know this is where you guys pick up your news, a website made for republicans:

The 4chan board posts were quickly picked up and magnified by The Gateway Pundit, a far-right website that has repeatedly misidentified attackers and continues to promote debunked conspiracy theories about President Barack Obama’s birthplace, among other misinformation.

Some observers quickly said the story — titled “Las Vegas Shooter Reportedly a Democrat Who Liked Rachel Maddow, MoveOn.org and Associated with Anti-Trump Army” — was incorrect, but not before it began to go viral.

Uh oh, which is it???

Nobody knows. but you can recall history of creditbility. Polls and numbers are very easy to manipulate.
will know during election time in 2020.

Even NAACP poll reports an increase of Trump approval rating of 21%. I have confidence in NAACP’s poll of their own people. African Americans support Trump on open border issues?

I’ve said that African Americans are turning to GOP due to open border push. There is also economic reasons.

Democrat’s passionate push on open border seems to benefit Trump more than hurting him. The party is taken over by some extreme leftists and some elitists who don’t understand the average people.

“But other polls have also shown an increase in support for Trump among African-Americans – albeit a more modest increase than Rasmussen found.

An NAACP poll released on Aug. 7 found that Trump’s approval rating was at 21 percent. And a survey conducted by the Pew Research Center in June found Trump’s approval rating among blacks at 14 percent.”

Although a vast majority of African-Americans still disapprove of Trump’s job as president, those numbers represent an improvement from his share of the vote in 2016. No Republican presidential candidate has done better than 12 percent among blacks since Bob Dole in 1996, according to Cornell University’s Roper Center.

I’ll show you guys some fake news,hahahaha. she really think she’s that attractive, she need to learn some chinese makeup transformer

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/omarosa-claims-donald-trump-hit-222635221.html

and this one. i don’t like this british dude, he didn’t took the free lunch though

She was a black Trump supporter, isn’t she?

opportunist according to this guy,
personally i think she’s underpaid, although she didn’t do nothing, but working in White house, have to travel, need to make public appearance for only 15k a month(180k) a year, sounds like minimum wage to me.

Isn’t Gallup the poll that said Hillary would win in a landslide? Rasmussen was the most accurate.

LA Times Poll was the most accurate presidential poll on earth

Wait, wasn’t the show “Storage Wars” accused of planting merchandise before???

1 Like

Can you own the $7.5M legally? Can the previous owner or heir come after him and take it back?

I don’t see why not, but what are the odds that someone would forget to pay a relatively small rent amount knowing that they had $7.5M in there? I say, fake news! How is it really different from giving your stuff to a pawn shop for some cash? Don’t you risk the chance that someone will come along and buy the item(s) legally and clear?

make sense. He can buy a house for 200k in Reno and bury his safe in the backyard. But still what happens if he is in jail and nobody pays the property tax?

I think he died. Can’t take your money with you. Should have spent it.

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol, and wild women. The other half I wasted.”

WC Fields

Assuming no mortgage, isn’t there a lien now against the property for the non paid property taxes? Why couldn’t you come along, like we have seen it reported awhile ago around here, and pay the back property taxes and continue to do so to ultimately gain “ownership” of that piece of property?