Is This Supposed To Make Us Feel Better, Manch?

Cut your own hair. It’s free!

How much for manch to cut my hair?

My wife uses this on my hair…She does a better job than the pros

http://www.target.com/p/wahl-groom-pro-head-total-grooming-kit/-/A-13061172?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Health+Beauty+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Health+Beauty_Top%20Performers&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=t&location=9032735&gclid=Cj0KEQiApqTCBRC-977Hi9Ov8pkBEiQA5B_ipUn4HOStN146DThesrhMRoucPzl7WDPEvOYDOeL9f7QaAmPV8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

While our Fearless Leader is giving you a haircut, he can also pick up any snail mail that you need to send out… full service

I used to spend 40 on haircuts, with another 5 for tips. Now that I know you guys are so cheap I feel like a fool. :sweat_smile: I still spend 12 on mine though. Should I go for the 5 dollar one? Will I get lice?

No, but you will hopefully have a happy ending (not that kind…)

I used to spend $20/cut plus tip for years…Same guy, then he had a stroke. …My wife took up the slack. .Save a couple hundred a year…plus she does a better job

Since this is in the edge of Chinatown, I am seeing more non chinese in there (whites, even hispanics). Hey, five bucks is five bucks…good deal

Ok, the secret $5 hair cut place is now outed… dang, my wait is now going to be much longer. see you gents in the queue…

I don’t do the $7 anymore since I don’t go to SF as often. Now I do the $13 by my house. They still give me shit because I don’t come often enough

went to this one: https://www.yelp.com/biz/monalisa-hair-salon-san-francisco

well shit looks like they raised their prices 15%!!

I go to one on San Bruno Ave nowadays. There are four or five salons on that little stretch of mini Chinatown. $12 + $2 tip.

Man, I have downgraded like crazy. I used to spend $40 + $5 tip in Milpitas. Then I went to a Korean lady in Evergreen San Jose and spend $22 + $3 tip. Now this. I don’t want to do $5 yet. Too fast too soon… :cry:

1 Like

Fearless Leader, you are missing the point: there is no downgrading! In fact, depending on how all those other places were this place could actually be better. Let’s not equate dollars spent as a direct indicator of quality. He may be just be cheap, but the Big Bro goes all the way from Saratoga to Pacific Ave for a trim. Granted, that is while he is checking in on all of the properties and picking up checks…