It is Muller Time Baby!

This corrupt president is so lucky. Except for his kids, that may get the axe of justice some day, all of his campaign managers and cohorts are criminals. Man! He ought to play the lottery every day. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Did I say Manafort?..check! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Only 47 months?
People stealing a loaf of bread have gone to prison for 5 years!

But I have faith in the system, criminals need to go to prison.

Paul Manafort, who once served as President Trump’s campaign chairman, was sentenced to nearly four years in prison Thursday

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson could add up to 10 years when Manafort is sentenced in Washington. That hearing is scheduled for Wednesday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/paul-manafort-sentenced-to-about-4-years-in-prison-in-virginia-case/ar-BBUug4J?ocid=spartanntp

Wow, his testimony was terrible and even CNN, MSNBC, and NBC had to admit there’s zero case for impeachment.

Add another to the scoreboard for liberal outrage which turned out to be completely unfounded. It must be exhausting to get so outraged only to learn there’s nothing there.

1 Like

I think the main purpose is PR and media. Nobody wants an impeachment seriously. It would benefit democrats if the investigation lasts until after 2020 election.

Media started all this. Media’s role is probably too much in the modern world. There’s no accountability for media, they can report hearsay and be free of legal responsibility

1 Like

Rep. Jim Jordan raised some interesting points.

1 Like

Ted Koppel on Media & Donald Trump. Very Interesting 4 minute video. Start watching from 1:15.

I saw some of it. Mueller looked like someone who just woke up from a long nap and was trying to answer some simple questions. I almost felt sorry for the guy. Almost. He was in charge after all.

This is literally mental illness that some democrats are still arguing for impeachment. Disagreeing with someone’s political views isn’t grounds for impeachment.

1 Like

It’s all just as well. Between this insanity, the “Green New Deal” and the “squad” Trump is now the voice of reason in American government. Let’s hope the dems keep sabotaging themselves.

1 Like