It is Muller Time Baby!

Wow! Not only you are not good to create a spread sheet, but you are incapable of rational thinking.
Don’t you see yourself alone on this topic?

How many “whatabouts” are you going to state? But, but, but.

The cat doesn’t have 5 legs, it has 4. Unless you are grabbing his thingy, for what you would be the exact and precise example of people not paying attention to what’s going on.

I am going to teach you a lesson you won’t forget:

Bill Clinton, the other piggy president sleeping with women, started to get in trouble under the White water investigation. I hope I wrote the right name, I hate to Google it.

So, from there, the investigation developed into Monica Lewinsky.

And why they impeached Bill? For lying!

Anybody with a 2" of forefront has recognized this president is a liar.

And, any idea can be said during the campaign, for that idea to be defeated by checks and balances in congress-senate. But, promising from the start that Mexico would pay for the wall was enough for smart people to see the stupidity on those believing such lie, and such liar.

$5 BILLION for the wall? I thought Mexico was going to pay via “whatever”?

See?

I didn’t have any deals with the Russians! Well, now we know he had, many.

Grow up. Don’t be close minded. The facts are out there. The Russians cultivated a greedy person, for what they are so good. They needed him, and wanted him to cut Putin so many deals, oil deals, real estate deals, Ukraine, the Middle East, Syria, you name the deal, they were in cahoots with the help of Asange.

Now, he lost his boyfriend. He is not usable anymore. Watch how the rest of this year, Ukraine and Putin will be in his unstoppable tweets. He is hurt, he knows he has been burned as Putin’s pawn. And as the Israeli mole he burned when his Russian handlers visited the white house and they were “alone”, his days are counted as a mole.

We should have these investigations on corrupt people year long, it brings
profits for the government. :rofl::smiley::smile:

1 Like

Another future Foxnews, BrainFart, Infowars or the look likes of Rush Limbaugh, Gordon Liddy the Watergate criminal commentator telling people to shoot cops on the face?:sweat_smile:

All that hype and the recommendation is no prison time.

I keep saying it, you must be in your late 20s. Otherwise, I would call you a “not nice word”, but let’s leave it at you being an ignorant moron not seeing the crimes, do you?

Not long ago, some idiots were saying that Obama got together with Ayers somewhere so he became a communist. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

So, using the same standards, a criminal being hired by another person knowing his deeds, it makes the hiring guy a criminal. That is called guilty by association. Right comrade?

Your honor, I hereby present proof numero uno: A conspirator praising his foreign agent working for Putin. You know your honor, that thing called “vetting” wasn’t done on this individual, unless it was done with a purpose, which I think it’s the issue here.

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Then, proof numero dos: The criminal working for Putin praising his handler.

I never had sex with that………err……….I never had any businesses with the Russians…….:sweat_smile::smile::smiley::rofl::joy::grin::grinning:

This family is so corrupt Al Capone would be a boy scout compared to them. :laughing:

This is the most corrupt administration ever to function in the history of the US!

Most republicans have been paid for by Russian money. We have Flynn, Manafort, you name the name in the Twhitler campaign, most if not all of them had a deal with the Russians.

We just don’t know the tragic aspect of this situation. Muller is going to give us a big window of oportunity to learn how the Russians have been cultivating the most corrupt, vulgar, treasonous, liar, wife cheater president in the history of the US.

Who, in his right mind, can call him/herself an American when supporting this bunch of traitors? Am I the only one worrying about our country beign sold down the river?

I wasn’t here then, but for references, even Nixon would be an example of how to behave after committing anything illegal. What we have nowadays in the white house is a mess of a person. An unindicted criminal he is called.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2018/12/14/is-there-anything-trump-touches-that-isnt-corrupt/?fbclid=IwAR0pmDbKxEeIKJ6ppqDbrtELAkt_orGAYPszDfkFjGVBA7mvAj0ERFZkeqo&utm_term=.52ace341eef2

So much corruption, using charities to funnel money into his own businesses expenses or political campaign. They are under investigation, so their chimneys must be throwing fumes 24/7. Jesus!

I don’t have any business in Russia :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

During that time, he praised the Russian president Vladimir Putin as “brilliant” and a “strong leader”, and said he would have a “great relationship” with the Kremlin.

2 Likes

Muller%20and%20witches%20on%20the%20wall

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

twhitler%20anybody%20investigated%20by%20FBI

This is the most embarrassing moment in the history of the US.

A president is under investigation for being a Russian asset.

I am going to start firing my sling shot. I don’t know if that’s what the execution squad uses but whatever, I am going to volunteer. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:sunglasses::sunglasses:
Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)

Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life.

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.

Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, rioting, and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party

Identifying as a Feminist

Currently enrolled in college, and/or Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree

Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

Massive student debt

Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again.

2 Likes

It must be an ugly disease, isn’t it? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last time we saw a criminal like Bill Crosby stating he was innocent, he was a criminal protesting too much.

You got to be afraid of those supporting the liar “individual 1” in the white house. Stay away from them, they will cheat on any deal they propose to you, they will lie and cheat all the time, it comes with supporting a liar. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

These supporters aren’t afraid to end up like the liars in “individual 1” circle.

Flynn: a foreign agent working for Russia
Manafort. Foreign agent working for Turkey
Cohen. Under “Individual 1**” orders, violating the financial campaign laws.
Rick Gates: In jail for breaking financial law.
George Papadopoulos: The guy who was in a meeting with “Individual 1” but he wasn’t :laughing::laughing::laughing:

While the Moscow hotel was never built, Mr. Cohen’s court filing suggested that Mr. Trump at best minimized his knowledge of the proposed venture, both as a candidate and once he had been elected. Nearly two dozen times, Mr. Trump has publicly insisted that he had no business dealings in Russia.

But Mr. Cohen, who discussed the hotel project with the aide to a key Kremlin official in early 2016, said in Friday’s court filing that he kept Mr. Trump apprised of negotiations that continued through June of that year, just before Mr. Trump formally became the Republican nominee.

“”“he kept Mr. Trump apprised of negotiations that continued through June of that year”"

But I never had any business with the Russians!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Asked if he would be willing to share the interpreter’s notes, Trump did not directly answer, instead saying “it was actually a very successful meeting” in which he and Putin discussed “many subjects.”

“it was actually a very successful meeting”

Of course we heard what was in that conversation, right? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My point is focusing on Trump is a waste of time. Nothing you can do about him. I have one friend who is so obsessed with hating Trump, he spends all day ranting about the “Cheeto faced idiot”
Hasn’t worked in a year. His wife is really pissed. Trump will bring himself down. No need for liberals to bother. Even Nancy doesn’t call for impeachment. Got enough problems of her own.

1 Like

Hilarious considering Trump brought unemployment down to a 5 decades low. Maybe he can get on disability. Does he live in California?

1 Like

Donald Trump Is The Dunning — Kruger Effect Personified

Don’t shoot the messenger!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

This rings very true of Trump.
He overstimates his abilities. All the time. He has absolutely no idea what he’s doing with regard to politics. But he claims “I alone can fix it,” and, “nobody knows more about (insert topic here) than Donald Trump.”

Trump is also not the successful businessman he has led folks to believe.

There’s a known history of all of his controversies — documented over at least four decades. There’s his use of racial housing discrimination, tenant intimidation, and undocumented Polish workers. There are lawsuits over his scamming of people, his cheating, swindling, lying, stealing, conning, and manipulating. There are his numerous attempts at suing others, his filing of muiltiple bankruptcies, and his many business enterprise failures that have been written about and studied for decades on how not to do business.

What does this say about his supporters?

If Trump is the Dunning-Kruger effect personified, then what does that say about his supporters, especially the ones who are still with him two years into his presidency? Are they more vulnerable to the Dunning-Kruger effect?

Recent studies show that now, people who identify politically as Democrats tend to be more educated than those who identify politically as Republicans, potentially making the latter more vulnerable to the Dunning-Kruger effect.

A Pew Research Center poll released in March found that 54 percent of college graduates identified as Democrats or leaned Democratic, compared to 39 percent who identified or leaned Republican. Opposite from a few decades ago, Democrats now are the party of college graduates, especially those with post-graduate work, whereas Republicans now have a much stronger influence among those whose highest level of education is a high school degree or less.

““Democrats tend to be more educated than those who identify politically as Republicans””