It is Muller Time Baby!

Manafort and gates performed “undisclosed lobbying for the government of Ukraine”, most likely under Obama years. Did any of the lobbying involve any monetary or other forms of bribery to government officers? How did they use $75M? It’s unlikely that they can keep $75M in their pocket and achieve the lobbying results only with their mouth.

It’s going to come back to 2009 when the Obama admin approved a Russian company buying uranium mining rights in the US.

I love the dumb aficionados still believing Alex Jones. Oh, wait! Isn’t that the guy who said Obama would take over Texas during the Jade Helm Exercise? I believe he has 2 followers here…

Jingle bells, jingle bells, prison all the way!

George Papadopoulos, identified in March 2016 as an adviser to the Trump campaign during an interview with The Washington Post, admitted to having provided false statements to the FBI about his interactions with individuals tied to the Russian government. Papadopoulos’s credentials as a foreign-policy adviser were questioned immediately by observers; a 2009 college graduate, his LinkedIn page included his work with model United Nations as an “honor and award.”

Just read this, stop being republican, read, this is some good chit!

The Foreign Agents Registration Act dates back to 1938 and stemmed from fears about covert Nazi propagandists who were active in the United States during the run-up to World War II.

The case of Paul Manafort, who is being indicted on 12 counts among them being an unregistered agent of a foreign principal and making false and misleading FARA statements, might eventually go down as one of the best-known consequences of FARA, a relatively vague statute that usually amounts to little more than an honor system despite its tough-sounding, spy-catching criminal penalties.

The law requires lobbyists, lawyers, public relations and advertising executives to disclose their representation of foreign governments and foreign political parties. They are supposed to detail the scope of their work and to disclose their contacts with U.S. government officials, including members of Congress.

The Justice Department has pursued only seven criminal prosecutions in the past 50 years, according to a report last year from the DOJ’s inspector general.

Robert Kelner, an expert on lobbying laws including FARA, represents Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser and another prominent person in the Mueller probe. He said more than a year ago that FARA prosecutions on their own were rare.

“In virtually every reported FARA case, there’s something more serious going on — usually espionage, terrorism, trade sanctions busting or bribery,” Kelner told CQ magazine in September 2016. <------- :star_struck::joy::rofl::smiley::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

It’s already happening today. I’m a little more concerned for Hillary than Trump. It’s a dumb move for democrats to force the Russian investigation. Trump was just a candidate, and Clinton has been in power for decades. Do you expect the investigation to seriously hurt Trump and leave Clinton intact? It’s possible that some democrats secretly use the Russian meddling investigation to take down Clinton and all the old democratic top guns. This could cause an earthquake in Democratic power structure. Not sure if it’s good or bad.

I heard some democrats are happy to see Clinton’s allies to step down. Clinton is very powerful and they can’t compete with her directly and have to use other ways to get her out of power center

I’m more worried about so many unregistered lobbyists working for foreign governments, and they are connected to our top officials. Seems that swamp is real

2 Likes

Hillary in power for decades?

LOL…stop watching Foxnews! Or better yet, stop smoking that joint! Ohhh…you follow TownHall? Oh boy! A Foxnews in miniature…FAke news!..:rofl::rofl::joy:

The list of foreign agents who worked for the Twhitler administration is well known and I bet they are going to be in jail:

Manafort, check!

Flynn…waiting!

1 Like

Oh…sorry, you are right!

Hillary stayed in power for decades. If you call a year a decade.

Hillary Clinton served as the 67th United States Secretary of State, under President Barack Obama, from 2009 to 2013, overseeing the department that conducted the Foreign policy of Barack Obama.

She was preceded in office by Condoleezza Rice, and succeeded by John Kerry. She is also the only former First Lady of the United States to become a member of the United States Cabinet.

You have zero credibility when it comes to sources for "news’. You also can’t even understand most of what you watch or read. It’s funny to watch though.

Be mercy with her…it’s not her fault…too many questions, it must be the English language. The citizenship was awarded I don’t know how.

Are you trying to post with 2 accounts here and you screwed that up? That way you can agree with yourself. Oh boy…

It must be difficult to be paranoid.

I know, some people pretend to be Americans, born here and all the crap. But they don’t even understand the language they sucked in since their first years as toddlers in this country.

You know, those type of individuals always deflecting on the subject, Glass Steagall act, and whatnot. ___________________________________________________________________________________________

“The lowering of lending standards was done under Clinton in the name of fairness and less discrimination against minorities who have lower credit scores”. <-----Deflecting. :sob:_________________________________________________________
DA EXPLANATION!

Some critics, such as Nobel laureate Joseph Stiglitz, have long seen the changes to Glass-Steagall as a major factor in the 2008 crash.

By bringing “investment and commercial banks together, the investment bank culture came out on top,” Stiglitz wrote in 2009. “There was a demand for the kind of high returns that could be obtained only through high leverage and big risk-taking.”

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/10/14/448685233/fact-check-did-glass-steagall-cause-the-2008-financial-crisis

Stop deflecting, this is a topic about how crooks were changing sides or tried to change sides against the national interests of the United States. Anybody supporting these people are traitors and should be face the firing squad if that’s possible. :sob:

The defendant, GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS, who served as a foreign advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump (the “Campaign”), made material false statements and material omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigatio…"

Media was mad over the weekend, but relatively calm today. There is not much new things except the surprise from Podesta.

What’s the real purpose of Russian probe? Is it to impeach Trump, weaken his influence, destroy Trump aid, or destroy Clinton and cause a democratic generational turnover?

It feels that media is ready to throw Clinton under the bus soon. All the media’s love and hate are temporary and it’s not about anyone personally. When it fits its need, poor Clinton can also trashed mercilessly.

Bill was moderate and Hillary is also less leftist than Bernie. If Clinton empire is burned down, who will take over Democratic Party? Hope it’s not Bernie supporters.

Maybe it’s better to protect Clinton and make their power remain. We need to help Clinton to fight off the extreme leftists. Maybe corruption is still better than communism

Wait! According to some delusional guy I am posting the above and attacking myself later.

Gee! I need a doctor!

Let’s keep up with the topic, shall we?

I didn’t know the “media” charges anybody with anything in court?

Communism? That way of thinking is old, even in the US. The only Communists left are Chinese and N Koreans, and Putin, Trumputin’s lover. :smiley::smiley::smiley::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Shall we stop Chinese investors from coming to this country? Or, prosecute those who praise the Communists in China?

I wonder if elevation means killing anybody protesting, or sending them to jail, or the disappearance of Chinese disidents?

President Donald Trump congratulated Xi Jinping on Wednesday, after the Chinese leader solidified his grip on power at a landmark Communist Party Congress.

“Spoke to President Xi of China to congratulate him on his extraordinary elevation. Also discussed NoKo & trade, two very important subjects!” Trump tweeted after the call.

The phone call came as Xi was formally handed a second term in power and his doctrine was written into the party constitution – putting him on par with the nation’s founder Mao Zedong.

China and Russia have better protection for private property. Both are capitalist counties by definition

Caught red handed.

Papadopolous has been wearing a wire!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, prison for you all the way! :sob::sob:

Podesta is going down too
Politics is an ugly business
Both sides were playing lose with Russian intelligence

1 Like

Trump met Mexican president on Mexican soil as a candidate. So it’s legal to meet a foreign official.

Papadopoulos is guilty of “lying to investigators”. How severe is such an offense? There seems to be no meetings even as he tried to set one up.

I do not know what crime could be committed by a candidate. If someone sends defamation material about your opponent, what’s the crime to use it? And there’s no evidence that there is even any real “dirt” offered.

This investigation seems to be PR to delegitimize Trump’s win, because there’s no real legal risk to trump.

But a corruption charge could be bad for Pedesta

Also if you compare weight of 2 guys, Podesta is 2000 pound elephant and papadopoulus is a 50 pound goat

1 Like