It is Muller Time Baby!

Somebody said something about somebody not understanding what s/he posts…:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Candidate, Mexican soil? What the ??? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

There seems to be no meetings even as he tried to set one up??? Duh! Papadope as I call him…He is guilty because he met the Russians and lied about it! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Please, stay in the kitchen as your leader says women should be. :sweat_smile::joy:

Stupidity is a kind of pollution

1 Like

Do you sell it by the pound?

MY HERO!

John McCain is trying to wake Republicans up from a Trump trance

(CNN)“It’s time to wake up.”

That’s Sen. John McCain’s warning to the country – and his party – about the dangers of submitting to the rising tide of populism, isolationism and nationalism being sold by President Donald Twhitler.

It’s a call for America to have a big military and force democracy on the world. I had no idea @buyinghouse was such a war monger.

Sorry, but if you can’t take care of yourself first, then you won’t be in condition to take care of anyone else.

“We are asleep to the necessity of our leadership and to the opportunities and real dangers of this world. We are asleep in our echo chambers, where our views are always affirmed and information that contradicts them is always fake. We are asleep in our polarized politics, which exaggerates our differences, looks for scapegoats instead of answers and insists we get all our way all the time from a system of government based on compromise, principled cooperation and restraint.”

Translation:

A real leader doesn’t threaten, is ready to hit.

We have surrounded our leadership in Europe to Russia, Germany, and France.

NO DUMMY! YOU NEED TO SHUT UP AND GET TO WORK OR GOOGLE CHECKS AND BALANCES!

“The saddest thing is that because I’m the president of the United States, I am not supposed to be involved with the Justice Department. I’m not supposed to be involved with the FBI.” <-----------:sweat_smile::rofl::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

There are ‘Nazis’ in Congress, says former Republican leader John Boehner

Here! Here! I hear you!:sweat_smile:

“We’ve got some of the smartest people in America who serve in the Congress, and we’ve got some of the dumbest”, Mr Boehner said. “We have some of the nicest people you’d ever want to meet, and some that are Nazis”.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-nazis-apos-congress-says-175832388.html?.tsrc=fauxdal

I think we have one of those on this forum. It won’t take long for him to show his true colors…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

The AG of the United States of America, known to have charged and condemned a young police officer for lying under oath committed perjury by lying on a sworn written document stating he had not met the Russian official in this case.

We are doing fine in America, justice is for the guy in power, not the American public

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—An Alabama man whose brain was ravaged by severe amnesia is somehow able to function in an extremely demanding legal job, leading neurologists reported on Tuesday.
The man, whom neurologists are calling a “medical mystery,” has performed highly exacting tasks in one of the country’s top legal positions despite having virtually no short- or long-term memory.
Dr. Davis Logsdon, the chairman of the neurology department at the University of Minnesota Medical School, said that the Alabaman’s brain “defies explanation.”
“In all the medical literature, we have never seen an example of someone capable of holding down such a high-powered job while having no memory whatsoever of people he met, things he said, places he has been, or thoughts he has had,” Logsdon said. “It’s the stuff of science fiction."
Logsdon said that his team of neurologists was studying video of the man in the hopes of understanding the paradoxical functioning of his brain, but Logsdon acknowledged that such a task was challenging. “After listening to him talk for hours, your own brain starts to hurt,” he said.

It’s coming!

We need to get rid of the traitor republicans in this administration.

Muller time!

You can feel it, the liar is a liar by nature.

Is this guy correct?

Unfortunately I think so.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/report-mcmaster-called-trump-dope-with-the-smarts-of-a-kindergartner/ar-BBFnkvN?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

I heard about a week ago that there were 7 more indictments coming out, but nothing since. Anybody else hear anything?

The way this work out is that they will throw a lie here and there of people getting charged or, that can be true, of one of them wearing a wire. That will rattle the sneak in the traitors, then they start to send emails, make a phone call, meet somebody somewhere while they are surveilled.

The day the charges come, they will be in their pajamas.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mike-flynn-business-partner-bijan-kian-now-subject-of-mueller-probe/ar-BBFvTUL?ocid=ientp

It’s incredible. Many immigrants like myself look at politics from the point of view of our heritage and hell with nationalism. But, lately, it has becoming a hard and tell tale truth that some of us immigrants are racists as the guy in the white house by playing silently on the sidelines knowing that what they approve or laugh about it, eventually is going to kick them in their butts.

How can you vote for a racist? Or voting for somebody laughing about your heritage or nationality? “me want deal”? Really? You like racism? Do you feel justified about your political views or your pocket? Dignity, decency and respect for your fellow human being, the one not looking like “an American” has gone through the window. Shame to know you look like those being discriminated by this administration.

The Nationalist’s Delusion

Trump’s supporters backed a time-honored American political tradition, disavowing racism while promising to enact a broad agenda of discrimination.

Thirty years ago, nearly half of Louisiana voted for a Klansman, and the media struggled to explain why.

It was 1990 and David Duke, the former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, astonished political observers when he came within striking distance of defeating incumbent Democratic U.S. Senator J. Bennett Johnston, earning 43 percent of the vote. If Johnston’s Republican rival hadn’t dropped out of the race and endorsed him at the last minute, the outcome might have been different.

Listen to the audio version of this article:Feature stories, read aloud: download the Audm app for your iPhone.

Was it economic anxiety? The Washington Post reported that the state had “a large working class that has suffered through a long recession.” Was it a blow against the state’s hated political establishment? An editorial from United Press International explained, “Louisianans showed the nation by voting for Duke that they were mad as hell and not going to take it any more.” Was it anti-Washington rage? A Loyola University pollster argued, “There were the voters who liked Duke, those who hated J. Bennett Johnston, and those who just wanted to send a message to Washington.”

Doctors are saying it for long time. The idiot in the white house is a danger for our country.

Get that SOB out of office!

Oh dear lord!

Please protect Saint Muller! :sweat_smile:

ONE TO GO! MANY TO FOLLOW!

Oh…we need some data guy commenting here. You know, the “I am not a Trumpeter supporter but I defend whatever about him” :laughing:

Washington — Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn will plead guilty Friday to “willfully and knowingly” making “false, fictitious and fraudulent statements” to the FBI about conversations with Russia’s ambassador, according to court documents. Flynn arrived at court Friday morning.

But the charge against Flynn is the first in Mueller’s probe that has reached someone in the Trump White House and is the latest sign that the special counsel’s investigation is intensifying.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/flynn-pleads-guilty-after-being-charged-with-making-false-statements/ar-BBG0yNc?ocid=ientp

FEELING GUILTY MISTER LIAR PRESIDENT?

Somebody is breaching the separation of powers. Is that the American Kim?

WASHINGTON — President Trump over the summer repeatedly urged senior Senate Republicans, including the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, to end the panel’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, according to a half dozen lawmakers and aides. Mr. Trump’s requests were a highly unusual intervention from a president into a legislative inquiry involving his family and close aides.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-pressed-top-republicans-to-end-senate-russia-inquiry/ar-BBFZ5DQ?li=AA5a8k&ocid=ientp

Benghazi!

Nov. 8, 2016: Trump wins the election.

Nov. 17: President-elect Trump names Flynn his intended national security adviser. The position does not require Senate approval.

Late November: Flynn is warned about communicating with Kislyak by members of Trump’s transition team.

Dec. 1: Flynn and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner meet with Kislyak at Trump Tower. In communications intercepted by American intelligence agencies, Kislyak later tells Moscow that Kushner advocated a private communications channel between Trump’s team and the Kremlin. <--------:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/timeline-what-flynn-copped-to-—-and-what-he-didnt/ar-BBG1cp8?li=AA5a8k&ocid=ientp