Just started taking courses to be a licensed real estate agent!

So I just started taking courses. I’ve only gone through the first course, deeds and transfers. well that alone was ALOT. I don’t want to get discouraged, I’m nervous. any words of encouragement? advice? i know its not going to be easy and i wont give up.

A word of advice. Every second person in California is a realtor. Therefore, you have a lot of competition. As a realtor, you are essentially a sales person. You must be good in prospecting and closing sales. If you are not good at these (closing sales), there is no point in being expert on legal side (what is a deed or what is a contract) of being a realtor. Have you tried other sales jobs? What was your success rate in closing the sales? If you are not comfortable with being salesperson, this line of work is not for you.

Stay motivated and keep learning. Real estate is a complex and ever-evolving field that requires a strong foundation of knowledge and skills. Take it one step at a time and focus on building your knowledge in fundamental concepts like deeds and transfers. Networking with other professionals in the industry can also accelerate your growth. Remember that success in real estate requires persistence, hard work, and a willingness to learn from your mistakes. Embrace your fears and turn them into motivation to achieve your goals.