Karma and Unlucky Numbers Means Huge Haircut

Perhaps the place was overpriced in the first place but with a number like 114 and to mess with the Boy Scouts, well, you’re just asking for it…

How about this gem on 24th?

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/2662-24th-Ave-94116/home/1421186

Very nice…this should tell us the market pulse of the “lower end” of the market… I suspect this will go for 1.3M without looking much into it. From the realtor Jason Chan flyers I keep getting, everything is selling for around 1.3M or more…

O

There goes that unlucky number and resulting huge haircut again… coincidence??? NO!!!

I am seriously thinking of loading up on unlucky number houses. This one is so pretty

So it has that number “14” on it. So what.

Is 1450 a special unlucky number or is it simply the presence of number “4” in the street number?

Hi John! Happy New Year! This is what I found on the web…

Number 14 is considered to be the worst number among all the unlucky numbers. The ‘1’ in the number 14 does not represent loneliness; instead it means ‘guaranteed’. Therefore, the number would interpret ‘guaranteed death’. Though it is pronounced as ‘shi si’ it means to say ‘ten die’; it is also called ‘yi si’ or ‘yao si’ which would mean to say ‘want to die’ In Cantonese, this number is called ‘sap ser’ which sounds like the words meaning ‘certainly die’ and in Chiu Chow, number 4 is pronounced differently to mean ‘yes’ or ‘see’. For the different meanings emerging from different regions of China, the number 14 is considered neutral by a few.

1 Like

The biblical meanings
Number 14 represents deliverance or salvation.
Number 4 represents creation.
Number 1 represents unity between God, the Father and His Son Jesus.

Be a Christian and buy house ending with 4.

Tell that to the owner who ate that +1M haircut @hanera… Happy New Year by the way…

Haircutting continues…

Hair cuts? Hmmm…that $5 cheap hair cut left me with this infection on my scalp that hasn’t cured in 5 years. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, I get it!

Prices are coming down! OK

Come on, @buyinghouse, do we need a Key tab on here with acronyms and nicknames for you?:wink:

1 Like

Call me whatever, LOL…

I still would love you guys.

Just don’t talk too much about Chinese food, my favorite. I am getting fat because of that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Condo + #4 is a bad, bad combination…