Let's Talk Classic Video Gaming + Pinball!

Ok, this year’s classic video and pinball convention in Santa Clara is set for 3rd weekend of August!!! My neighbor is part of the organizing team and since he has a full freaking 2 car garage arcade, he volunteered me once again to help him bring at least 15 games to the convention. I work cheap, so I get in free with a few of my buddies…

If you like classic video games and pinball, this two day event is pretty fun! Once you get in, all machines are set to free play. See you there!

Wait, you’re going to an event in the South Bay? SF really is doomed.

2 Likes

Good one…

The Bold Italic wrote about the pinball museum over at Alameda.

https://thebolditalic.com/at-pacific-pinball-museum-nostalgia-is-king-833b831f345a

Yes, I haven’t been there but a buddy bought cheap day passes on Groupon in the past. Vegas has a pretty good one (mostly pinball) too that I guess they moved from off Strip to on Strip(?).There is always the classic one on Fisherman’s Wharf but I guess nobody wants to go to the Fab 7x7 anymore…

Ok, no one said 'Hi Dragonboy" to me yesterday at the event. Continues today if you want to pig out on classic videos and pinball galore. Very fun!!!