Men may need to wear bras

Only good thing about boxers is that you can go outside get your mail without wearing pants. Not that you should though.

Bras and boxers, this’s the sign of market topping. No one is scared any more, no new buyers any more.

Buy even more RE, as the stock market tumbles due to boxer buyers giving up, RE will surely prevail

At least RE will decline at a much slower speed

When the market bottoms, people will slowly switch to briefs, and start walking around naked.

Well it could be reversed. During the boom, short skirts get popular and boxers get outdated. At the bottom, people will buy cheap boxers and forgo the expensive boxer briefs :joy:

Socketsite shows a lot of ads for Mack Weldon underwear. As long as it continues to show those ads, I guess we don’t need to worry about RE

I walk around naked all the time. Both inside and outside the house. My neighbor was shocked to see me walking out naked to get the mail. I showed him the middle finger on top of that.

1 Like

No wonder all your neighbors are selling :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Bestest RE hack ever! :exploding_head:

I thought SF supersivors had a law to ban public nudity

What did you say?

Need a boxer meetup where we can pull down our pants to get a glimpse of what we are wearing.

Naked? You mean wearing your boxer walking around? That’s what Aussie did in the dorm. Women wear translucent nightgown. I notice Americans are lot more conservative.

I like all the machismo coming from Manch and Hanera.

Learn from the masters. :imp:

Working on it!

What is there to learn from @manch? :thinking:

1 Like

I can definitely agree with this: "There is one situation in which boxers are better than any other underwear, even more socially acceptable: the pants-less hours when you wake up, make coffee, eat breakfast, read the paper—really any time you’re not actually in public being seen by other people. (We’ll also say that if you’re fleeing a burning home, you’re good with just boxers.) "

That’s no excuse @Terri. Put some pants on!

Not going to tell you who does it. TMI.