Men may need to wear bras

This bra could save lives

Terri and tomato’s alumni came up with a life saving bra :slight_smile:

That will cause breast cancer :frowning:

"Then they developed algorithms that integrate the collected data and built a Bluetooth-enabled app that ports it to the user’s smartphone. "

Bluetooth has lower EMF than cell phones, but that kind of radiation is implicated in breast cancer. Would have been better if the women could plug it in at night to download the data. :frowning:

[Let me rephrase that: Women are advised not to place their cell phones in their bras because there have been cases of multiple primary breast cancers of young, low-risk women in the exact place that these women stored their cell-phones. Bluetooth would be lower energy, but it could have the same effect.]

How about a reduced size “man-bra” just big enough to cover the nipples?

1 Like

NO BRA, FREE THE NIPPLE

1 Like

Electronic bra? Health hazard!

I’ve been worrying about my pocket since cell phone is always there. Haven’t figured out how to deal with this

How about something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JGRPDP4

Get rid of the undies too. Free everything.

1 Like

Isn’t that what boxers are for? Letting it hang…

1 Like

But how do you wear jeans with boxers? :thinking:

I know men who do… I guess you’d have to ask them.

1 Like
1 Like

Can’t respect men who wear boxers…

umm what?

1 Like

Oh… good to know that you wear boxers…

what’s the alternative? boxer briefs are best of both worlds?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/stop-wearing-boxer-shorts/amp

If you can vote, you should not be wearing boxer shorts. If you are legally allowed to drink, you should not be wearing boxer shorts. And if you’re required to wear pants on a daily basis, you most definitely should not be wearing boxer shorts.

Of course we want you to wear underwear (the morals and logistics of going commando are another topic for another day), but boxers are the most impractical, childish, least sophisticated, and worst-fitting option in a marketplace rich with possibilities. What’s more comfortable and stylish than boxers? Literally thousands of options. Which is why we’re left to wonder why there are still men out there (you?) who choose to wear bunchy wide-leg cotton shorts or, worse, said shorts adorned in Christmas plaids, cartoon characters, and jokes that were played out by the time you were 13. (There are bananas next to your dick! Get it?)

My dad wears boxers and doesn’t wear jeans, but he’s old school though.

1 Like

This still doesn’t tell me why. it’s fine, nobody cares about what i wear as underwear, and you shouldn’t either.

1 Like

Go read that GQ article.