Metaverse aka Omniverse, Mixed Reality, The Matrix

I believe Zoom still has room to grow since it clearly disrupted a fragmented market filled with mature and complacent players. Investors who expect the remote work trend to continue after the pandemic ends should accumulate some shares of Zoom after its post-earnings drop.

:slightly_smiling_face:

:+1:

Its planned $14.7 billion purchase of the cloud contact center provider Five9 could complement all those efforts and accelerate its long-term evolution into a diversified cloud communications giant.

:+1:

Zoom’s growing list of competitors – which include Cisco Systems ’ Webex, Alphabet 's Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and Facebook 's Messenger Rooms…

In the business market, Zoom rivals include RingCentral, Cisco Systems (CSCO), Microsoft, LogMeIn and Fuze. Alphabet 's (GOOGL) Google, Facebook (FB) and Verizon Communications (VZ) have pushed into the market.

The threat to Zoom’s dominance will not come from a drastic change in business behaviors even if we do beat this pandemic as a people. The threat will come from the competition. Zoom did it best, first. That does not mean that Microsoft (MSFT) Teams with their deep pockets, and the Slack unit now part of the very well led Salesforce (CRM) family are not a threat to take market share.

:-1:

Zoom’s stock has always been priced for perfection. The pandemic helped it repeatedly beat Wall Street’s expectations, and its own rosy guidance suggests it’s still firing on all cylinders. But if Zoom fails to clear Wall Street’s high bar just once, its stock could plunge. The bears will start growling about a post-pandemic slowdown and competing platforms again, and the bulls will rush toward the exits.

:man_shrugging:

Anouncement of Definitive Agreement to Acquire Five9

U +5% because of the news.

Bullish count for U (can’t post bearish count because of @manch).

1 Like

ZM: Example of stubbornly sticking to a thesis (Cathie in this case) despite technical say otherwise.

What to do now? Stubbornly believe that my EW count is correct :sweat_smile: so long $273 hold :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Enterprise communications is a $1.5 trillion opportunity, and we believe that Zoom is on its way to usurping the role of players like Cisco in the years ahead. It’s a very big story. It is not just about video and stay-at-home or even hybrid — it’s much bigger than that," Wood said on Yahoo Finance Live in an exclusive interview.

Above is bullish thesis for investing with ZM. Cathie is saying that she believes the bullish thesis is unchanged despite “Numbers largely affirm market concerns about churn and signs of slowdown in enterprise business too with large deals moving back into a normal cycle,” said Morgan Stanley analyst Meta Marshall in a research note. ".

Unity, Epic Games and Roblox have arguably the best audience as they’ll target gamers for the Metaverse. The trick will be recruiting non-gaming audiences to produce a bigger market than what is currently being monetized through gaming.

For a list of investable Metaverse companies, check out the Roundhill Ball Metaverse ETF META provides exposure to companies that are involved in Metaverse. NVIDIA is currently its largest holding followed by Microsoft, Roblox, Tencent, Unity and Autodesk.

Good. I own U and RBLX. I am gunning for 10x-100x so NVDA MSFT TCEHY and Autodesk are no go.

So much $ in RBLX?

The list includes FANGMAN except for NFLX. Ofc, MU and FSLY too :slight_smile:

For ZM investors,

1 Like

CRNC AMD NVDA U SE

I have been waiting for correction since May :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Got impatient and pumped $100k into U already. Now waiting for the “take forever to come” correction to buy NVDA and SE. Worse, the rub :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: is May is the low for many stocks.

Why AMD? Everybody is going RISC.

1 Like

Never heard of CRNC. Is it legit?

MF way to push unknown stocks. If you want to gamble, might get 10x to 100x.

Puru Saxeno, one of @manch favorite, like to brag about his performance,

Notice U is in the list? U is now THE STOCK to own for the next 10-20 years. I am hoping for 100x :wink: So I would BTFD if there is a significant correction i.e. price decline of more than 15%.

U is an expensive money losing stock with P/S > 40 :scream:

Notice he owns SE? Yes, I regretted that I didn’t buy when @manch mentioned it the first time. That is the rare occasion he is correct.

1 Like

The way U is rocketing, I wonder whether I should have pumped $1M :scream: into it.

2 Likes

What is U?

Goto 2nd post after OP.

Unity

1 Like

What’s your thought on selling put when you are in this boat? I don’t see a reason to lose other than price kept on increasing and you are left with tiny option income.

Can’t sell put because can’t afford to get assigned. I have some NVDA, no SE.

No AR capabilities yet, sort of an exercise project for Facebook.