Metaverse aka Omniverse, Mixed Reality, The Matrix

The current app and the website have that feature already. It’s pretty accurate.

Although the interface for both is kinda clunky…

1 Like

Seriously. They might also want to consider actually carrying products. They carry Trex decking, but they don’t carry all the matching fascia and stair riser materials available.

Facebook, Microsoft, Nvidia Unite To Create Metaverse Standards

https://www.investors.com/news/technology/metaverse-stocks-facebook-microsoft-nvidia-form-standards-group/?src=A00220

1 Like

VUZI :+1:

are you referring to VUZI the company or is this an index?

VUZI the company. Made headset mostly for medical uses. Is a small cap, high risk to invest. Just surprise it is doing quite well ytd.

Tech Giants Pour Billions Into AI, but Hype Doesn’t Always Match Reality

Google, Meta and OpenAI are investing heavily in the technology, which is increasingly capturing the public imagination

Digital Twins originated from NASA.
Omniverse originated from Pixar.

Metaverse/ Ominiverse/ Mixed Reality is the future :slight_smile:
RBLX U NVDA PLTR

META is in hot shit and Mark is telling his staff to get out if can’t take the heat. However, he is willing to continue to spend big in metaverse. When is the right time to enter META?

Metaverse is huge :grinning:

Lowering revenue guidance is never good.

You see, while most of the buzz around metaverse is the idea of sticking goggles on your head to explore virtual experiences like being a character in “The Sims,” I think Apple’s vision extends to more profound implementations.

Augmenting reality should make reality better, while virtual reality should give people opportunity to experiment in better worlds. Apple will want to take these technologies to the intersection between technology and the liberal arts to augment and enhance human capability. That’s about creating solutions that are truly useful to people.

MSFT AAPL NVDA
MAN :rofl:

RBLX is 3rd largest position in my high growth portfolio.

AppLovin will offer $58.85 for each Unity share, which represents a premium of 18% to Unity’s Monday closing price.

Under the proposed deal, Unity will own 55% of the combined company’s outstanding shares, representing about 49% of the voting rights.

While Unity investors would hold 55% of shares in the combined company, AppLovin’s would have 51% of the voting power. Unity chief John Riccitiello would be CEO under the proposal and AppLovin chief Adam Foroughi would be chief operating officer.

Buy? Feel like a merge. I would prefer Apple buys U, knowing Apple philosophy, unlikely.

My metaverse portfolio :slight_smile: is recovering fast. From today, 10x over 10 years, yes?

Looks good. But not as good as Amazon. Up 40% since June

RBLX, U and MTTR more than double.

Still way down from ATH. MTTR should just go away. Worthless company