Metaverse aka Omniverse, Mixed Reality, The Matrix

Omniverse :money_mouth_face:

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 3.45.18 PM

U is hot again.

Apple Is Quietly Worrying About its Answer to the Metaverse

Is it because of Generative AI or impending launch of Apple Mixed Reality headset?

Waiting :wink:

In short: art, communication, “creative” applications, and corporate environments, Cook told GQ.

Everybody gets it. We want it. Just show it to us.

Sure? $3000. I have to get at least one to try because I am an AAPL investor. You don’t have to.

The expectation is high. Industry is hoping Apple can accelerate the adoption of this product category. It is expected it won’t look like any on the market now.

If it’s $3K it will need some persuasion. But even today a top of the line iPhone is over $2K. So $3K is not that much in comparison. The only question is will it do cool things.

Thanks to this economic opportunity, Roblox’s developer base has already expanded “from hobbyists to people who make a living on the platform, to people who build studios, to people who build studios with a hundred people or more, to people who raise venture financing to build a studio,” says cofounder and CEO David Baszucki.

:+1:

Metaverse :+1:

According to Jensen, the next gold rush after AI is omniverse aka metaverse/ mixed reality. You know what to do :slight_smile: especially for those who miss the early AI gold rush.

He also believe buying the lottery ticket and luck will find you :wink:

I have both. Slightly more RBLX than U. After WWDC, adding to U but not fast enough… U rocketing too fast :man_shrugging: and my decision of what to sell to raise proceeds is too slow :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Author thinks RBLX is more potential. Me2 until WWDC.

Unity has achieved success by focusing on one thing: helping developers delight end users. It so happens that, as a result, they own and operate the world´s top (commercially speaking) 3D content creation engine–and now the world is moving in that direction. In the abstract, there is no limit to what the company can achieve.

Lucky :+1:

But at present the company´s financials are tainted with what seems like excessive personnel compensation, which ultimately translates into negative cash-flows that dilute an already a debt-burdened war chest.

Excessive SBC plague many software companies.

CEO is also average :face_holding_back_tears:

Nevertheless is my top five because…

… they own and operate the world´s top (commercially speaking) 3D content creation engine…

Epic’s Unreal engine is better but Epic is private. Problem with Unity is management. Can they be disciplined and execute rather than employing a grow at all costs strategy?

Potential is massive.

Yes. But they have made a wrong enemy :wink:

Agree and…

And…

Chicken and dogs (mediocre like me) rise to heaven (become rich) together with the dieties (outstanding leaders/ companies) just because they stay in the same house (own the stocks) as the dieties.
U is one of those chicken and dogs (ordinary) and is lucky to be there (3D content creation engine) i.e. selected by Apple (dieties) as a partner in spatial computing.

Luck is way more critical than hardwork and talent in being successful.

Market likes the news.

Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 2.10.19 PM
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 2.10.08 PM

1 Like

Screen Shot 2023-07-04 at 3.26.38 PM

IMHO, is too early to make such a conclusion.

U poises to be the sole beneficiary of the metaverse and will win regardless of who will be the winner in the battle, Vision Pro vs Meta Quest.

U is also AdTech :slight_smile: Highest revenue growth :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Metaverse is back!

Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 12.21.00 PM
Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 12.20.46 PM

Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 9.07.37 AM

Need to repeat… U benefits tremendously from AI trend + Metaverse trend (Vision Pro, Meta Quest, etc)

U is in a powerful wave (iii) of wave (3) uptrend…