Milpitas Rocking the Overbids!

i am working on it… come on…
I promise, 2018 will be the year i own not one, but two bay area properties.

or if SQ keeps riding crypto-bubble, i might even buy third!

I feel that he’s denying the obvious. But yeah once he bought a house he will see the light.

2 Likes

One at a time!!! :rofl:

How did my Milpitas thread got hacked to tomato’s odyssey to America(BA)??? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

lol - ask @manch. absolute valley fanatic. i am sorry for what he did! :stuck_out_tongue:

To the extent the Bay area remains a top international destination, then it’ll keep increasing in price. People that leave Asia want to live among other Asians. Americans are increasingly leaving the Bay Area. Immigration needs to be high enough to offset the people leaving. Also, people need the view the USD as a safe place to park money.

I honestly think the ultra liberalism will kill the Bay Area the way it killed Detroit. Bay Area cities and California are barely financially solvent right now. That’s during a massive stock market boom that’s inflated incomes of the top 1% who are paying almost half of CA income taxes. It’s during RE boom that’s seeing property tax revenues increasing at 5%+ a year. What is going to happen the next recession when income tax revenue declines and property tax revenue flattens? Everyone just shrugs it off and says things will be fine.

Yes, things will always work themselves out. It’ll be fine… :grin:

1 Like

And people like @tomato couldn’t help himself moving here. :smile:

I am very optimistic on the whole Bay Area. Not necessarily San Francisco though. It seems to have some weird dynamics going on. But outside of SF most people in Bay Area are pretty moderate.

1 Like

And I am very optimistic on the whole Bay Area including San Francisco. :laughing:

2 Likes

You are the true die hard. Are you also optimistic on China?

Absolutely… 1.3 billion people with an average IQ of 100 embracing capitalism??? Come on!!! what can go wrong??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The only to make the bay area cities wealthy is to get PRE-IPO stocks from start up companies as property tax instead of cash !

1 Like

So Austin prices is lower than Stockton 95219? How much would a 300K house rent for in 78727?

The Fab 7x7 has survived and thrived for over 150 years and is going to be around for a long, long time. This story came up today, and it alludes to how the Star Trek shows/movies actually have foretold the future pretty much dead on.

We have great handheld communication devices that can also serve as computers. Surely one day we should be able to master space travel. My point in all this? Behold…

1 Like

Let me put it this way: I have more faith in Milpitas than SF… :smile:

You guys are too late to the party…my Big Bro is laughing at you guys…

Could you kindly provide a list of properties that your big bro owns? :wink:

This is the saddest thing Ive heard since I moved to sf. :frowning: Yet I think I can see it somehow.

What makes you so bearish on SF? What is this weird dynamics that you mentioned?

Algebra not being offered to 8th graders :rofl:

Or was it 9th graders??? :rofl:

Also, feces and needles everywhere due to politicians :rofl: not doing a good job with the homeless… :smile:

2 Likes

Sf housing prices have been driven up by DINKs and singles for so long, so I dont see how the school system can impact it now.

Needles & trash is a concern, but wasnt NYC like that in 70s? We might just need a round of conservative government to abolish these things senselessly - yah, I can only dream…