Mortgage Rates

For 30 years fixed 4.65%
For 15 years fixed 4.11%
ARM is 3.92%

2 Likes

With no cost and no points? Which bank/lender if you can share.

1 Like

Ok, hope we pass this testā€¦

1 Like

Better keep that 2.5% loan, dragonboyā€¦

1 Like

What are the current rates cash out refinance.

Do you guys have recommendations. I already messaged @sfdragonboy for her contact. Can you share your experience.

I do not know current rates, but check with Bank of America, they do cash out for investment properties, possibly lowest ever I heard (mine was done 6 months before at 4.25% investment cash out)

1 Like

Lowest 4.125% from WFC.

when was it ?

Few weeks ago

Loading up on aapl?

Secret.
Remember the blood in the street principle :grinning:
I want more blood :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Finallyā€¦

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/fed-leaves-rates-unchanged.html

1 Like

There is hope!!!

1 Like

Anyone know recent rate for purchase.

For 20% down: 30 year fixed: 3.75, 10/1 3.5 with no point
For 25% down: 30 year fixed: 3.625, 10/1 3.375 with no point

I heard WF has 0.25 or so discount from this rate with relationship discount

BAC: 20% down, 30 yr fixed, .7 points 3.5%
New funds drop to 3.25%

2 Likes

I just got 3.875 refi super conforming on primary and 4.0 refi conforming on investment property. Super conforming rates are higher than jumbo rates.

3 Likes

Got 4% in Dec. Dropped only 0.125% after 7 months? That was from Chase.

AFAIK, always reset.

1 Like

When doing refi, does the clock reset to 30 years or can we keep the number of years set to whatever was remaining on the original loan?

and Iā€™ve to think this through ā†’ ā€œdoes it hurt the borrower if the payment term gets reset back to a longer periodā€?

What is the difference between super conforming vs only conforming ? Iā€™m assuming itā€™s the $ figure of mortgage amount depending on location?

Is that good or bad financially in your opinion?

Quick thoughts ā†’

• If investment property, as long as cash flow(+ve cash flow even better) is coming in itā€™s good.
  • For primary, financially it should be the same as investment, however just rolling over longer payment time period, i.e. I donā€™t need a mortgage forever. :slight_smile:

ADDED LATER:
Thinking through further, can apply the delta saving towards principal will reduce payment term/period.