MRNA & BNTX - Are these next 10x stock?

I recalled looking at it. Labeling is wrong. Count of waves is identical to mine.

Completion of wave two and four is up and will be higher than previous high, doesn’t make his labeling right.

Didn’t bother to continue counting such lower degree waves, he is so free? Just look at the f… Primary degree waves is enough for buying shares. May be he is trading calls2, then need such lower degree waves.

I know this long ago. Is like what I learn in physics and EE classes, looking at the equations and should be able to picture the physical significance in your mind. If you can’t, mean you don’t understand your physics.

Actually not just EWT, one should be able to understand the psychology* behind any TA indicators.

Note * psychological response to fundamentals

1 Like

1 Like

Only question is, with potential 1.5 Million doses, where the stock price can go?

It looks like a temporary jerk (hype).

1 Like

This is great news! Cuts intensive care visits in half and reduces mortality by 25%.

3 Likes

@Jil

Glance through his tweets. He labels every overlapping waves as 1-2-i-ii instead of zigzag till the market invalidates the 1-2-i-ii pattern and says is zigzag. My guess he is doing that because this is a raging bull market, more likely to be correct to say is 1-2-i-ii then zigzag :slight_smile:

1 Like

Correct. Twitter and other blogs have lot of right and wrong information, but it is left to the individual investors to do research and find the best ones. Same case with many leading fund managers.

I look through my archive and realize I have the position trading chart (Primary degree and higher degree waves) for REGN dated Dec 1 (didn’t update yet),

I didn’t do a detailed update but just glancing above, $467 could be the completion of wave 2, wave 3 starting. Again I am distracted and didn’t monitor :exploding_head: I do have a little but didn’t buy BIG. Guess have to bite the bullet 2mrw. However, be careful is in wave V so don’t ride too long since completion of wave V is a HUGE fall. Ofc, it could be extended like TSLA - what is the fundamentals?

2 Likes

I am not interested in REGN (lack of money), but if this is for BNTX & MRNA, I will know where to stop and take advantage of it.

In addition, holding such stock in long term portfolio is too good.

The benefit may be like TSLA, QCOM…etc innovation stands longer time frame than normal one. Both the companies made miracle in medical innovation, pioneer in the field, they will survive long. They will get many medical awards for saving the life !

I closely follow fundamentals and can easily know where they are.

2 Likes

Primary degree+ chart for position trading and investing :slight_smile: Since you love precise number, I give you some :slight_smile: Elliotticians know how to compute those numbers. You can figure out yourself :slight_smile: how to compute.
For normal impulse, wave 5 should complete at around $180.
For extended impulse, wave 5 should complete at $206-$270-$372 (depends on how extended, monitor the fundamentals).

However, I firmly believe that wave 4 has not been completed so wave 5 has not started. That is I don’t agree with Paul that $102.66 is completion of wave 4. I feel is completion of wave 4.a. So I feel is too risky to hold short-term calls (I have closed all) and holding 200 shares, easily ride whatever pattern (flat, triangle, combo) of wave 4. If Paul is correct, better for me, I get to make money earlier. If not, just sit down watch the waves.

1 Like

Paul is right, we agree to disagree here !

Exactly like this, some one in Reddit posted on March 23/24 2020 justified market is not bottom with 30%, but will go down to 50.% drop soon.

Believing such wrong information, I sold all my stock with minor profit, waited 20 days to see that I missed the boat!

I missed great gain appx 3.5 million by a single mistake of believing unknown post !

Same way, plenty of friends told me to sell my TSLA ( bought at $41) when reached $98.

TSLA was my first stock purchased appx 600 shares, then I followed trading missing the boat.

I am going to hold 2 years no matter whether stock goes up or down.

Fundamentals are always strong with innovation!

2 Likes

According to a great sage, investing is a solitary activity, you perform better alone. However, in corporate, teamwork works very well.

2 Likes

So it doesn’t matter what pattern is wave 4. You’re either lying about above, don’t understand EWT, holding many short-term calls or secret admirer of Paul. 2 years later, either wave 5 is over (and goes into another sideways lasting months to years) or still in wave 5 if extended (congras, you are making many times your investment).

Since I feel is sideways, I short some put for some income.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 11.38.08 AM

Oh, I do not lie ! Many times I indicated I am a learner of EWT, definitely do not understand. That is why, I always ask you EWT and refer so many EWT sites !

Second part, like WQJ never care about selling TSLA or Trading TSLA, I do not like to Trade BNTX or MRNA, both are hold for long time.

The only reason is that both these companies made Medical Innovation (exactly like TSLA) and saving/going to save multi-thousands of life and all governments will award with orders. This will make the company cash surplus which will help hire experts and make more progress.

The long term fundamental outlook is too good, finally got a stock for buy and hold.

1 Like

:+1:

Hopefully like AAPL and TSLA. I have never thought AAPL can go that high. There are a few occasions that I want to sell all-out of AAPLs, fortunately I didn’t. Otherwise, I will be stuck in a tiny house in CU still paying mortgages instead of here talking like a survivor-bias genius.

1 Like

“People with high exposure to PFAS have a non-protective and very low antibody levels after four vaccinations for diphtheria and tetanus,” Grandjean said. “So if a vaccine for Covid is similar, the PFAS will likely inhibit the response from a vaccine. But it is an unknown at this stage.”

Get rid of those teflon pans and pants, ASAP, @manch, if you want your vaccine to be effective.

1 Like

Those are low grade non-stick, the in-non-stick is marble and ceramic. Best is CeramicGuard II. So good idea to throwaway those teflon now, buy new CeramicGuard II pans.

1 Like

Get those big Chinese woks you see in Chinese restaurants instead. That’s how we get our daily iron.

:rofl:

2 Likes