MRNA & BNTX - Are these next 10x stock?

It will never reach your specified level, Sir. Fundamentals are too strong.

The stocks may still go down (potentially when market is down).I may buy more when it dips further from here.

Here is the reverse Discounted Cash Flow I made and convinced that buying at this price is fine. Both companies were loss making this year and turns to be positive cash flow next year.

Please no question and answer on this DCF.

You don’t seem to understand chart too. Study the chart AGAIN. Somehow I feel you don’t read things carefully or you have problem with charts and patterns. Then EWT is not for you.

If it is truly wave iv, should not go below $120.

1 Like

Yes, I do not clearly understand the EWT (as I do not 100% believe in it). I am buying when there is dip and make a covered call like these, that pay money with high volatility

With next year order book position, both are booked more than 6 months orders and assured more than 15 months orders by various governments.

If they meet the target, as planned, and recover the patients 95%, they achieved the result of innovation in medical field and can find any medicine for any future viruses. The growth potential is huge.

if they fail, you know…what happens…

At present, I feel MRNA and BNTX is safer for growth than any one else. The DCF gives me clear picture how they can grow. Remember this is Medical innovation, never happened anywhere else.

Second, Both MS and Jeffries downgrade - esp after FDA approval means, some of their backend companies wants to buy at low price.

For example: FSLY they down grades to $65, but some banks bought at low price and it is now $95.

Every downgrade has been paid by vested parties to bring down the stock value so that someone else buying at low price. Everything downgrade has motive with good news (FDA approval) in place.

Like TSLA promoted by China, now china is also placing 100M order with BionTech.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/12/16/2145891/0/en/BioNTech-and-Fosun-Pharma-to-Supply-China-with-mRNA-based-COVID-19-Vaccine.html

Didn’t believe hence don’t understand or
Don’t understand hence don’t believe

:rofl:

Anyhoo, I have been polite, actually is a case of DIDN’T look at the chart :stuck_out_tongue:

May be true or they have bought puts and what to profit from the downgrade.

Obvious case of panic selling because of banning of TikTok. Now that TikTok is unlikely to be banned, is UP. No sophisticated manipulation by banks or whatever. Pure fundamentals. Don’t interpret everything in that big boy theory. Case by case :slight_smile:

Try to be flexible, not everything is a nail :joy:

1 Like

This is correct, There are waves and sub-wave…etc, too complex to understand, still learning and may take at least 6 months to believe in it.

Go through “Margin of safety” book. Even there is a clear good news, FDA approval and worldwide concrete order book position filling one full year booking for both the companies and both are turning from loss making to huge gain, big companies downgrade them is purposefully out of sync and there is a clear motive to buy at low by their vested clients.

Again, this Medical innovation - mRNA technology - computerized algorithm finds a proteins when the covid-19 strands are supplied - and they did in just 5 months and came up to 95% success rate.

These two companies found a solution for world wide disaster - it is not an easy task. They have long way to go in future years!

Do not under estimate the power of innovation !

FIFY. Many competitors would come in to bring the price down.

1 Like

Remember: Same was told to TSLA, many competitors may bring down TSLA to bankrupt level !

Let us sync Dec 2021.

Seduction of supernormal profit => If you see my reverse DCF, MRNA and BNTX valuation based on 5% and 4.7% ROI. Not super natural profit (as of date) ! Similar profitable Biotech’s are minimum 16% profit and 45% max.

Just to humor you, short put (Dec 24 $130) to collect some money to buy another iPod (hopefully Max) :slight_smile:
Just a multi-day trade, to be closed this week or next week - not likely to hold till expiry.

There are two potential bullish divergences, good odds.

1 Like

I have short puts on both MRNA and BNTX. I have covered call for both MRNA and BNTX all Jan 8, 2021, making both ways money.

1 Like

Teaching me how to play with axes? I have been doing this for ages. Easy money.

Expire between $160-$180, collect free money :slight_smile:
Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 12.41.15 PM

1 Like

Exactly, I made good returns by playing with MRNA, BNTX holding those stocks.

1 Like

Green :slight_smile: so fast.

1 Like

That is IV, you see the difference between QQQ and MRNA !

Is why I short put (MRNA) but long call (QQQ). Choice of instrument is based on IV :wink:

My covered call too compensate the drop, by holding the stocks.

1 Like

OMG, now I understand why you are scared of touching these two stocks and TSLA !

I will show you Dec 2021 how it works.

This Covid-19 wreck havoc entire world last one year, every economy stopped their functions…blah…blah…

Remember, these two firms made a break through in medical technology and produced a life saving drug ! They tested last 6 months various versions and finalized the last one.

Cancellation? You are taking about the Medical Miracle/Innovation !.

Even if there is a some issue, they will again produce another better version and resolve it. That is all.

Any sane head of government won’t even think of such possibilities of cancellation. You see how FDA worked day & Night.

Trump even put a gun on FDA head approve last Friday or resign !

This downgrade is clearly orchestrated efforts of big fish (Banks) to scare the dump traders !

TSLA? I was right not to buy it till 2019, sideways for many years. I was wrong not to buy it because of Trump antics of telling all companies to leave China, TSLA did the opposite and build a factory in Shanghai which I thought is BULLISH. If not for Trump, I would have dumped a sizable investment into TSLA. That is the mistake. Fundamentals! Timing! I miss the best bang for the bark because of Trump. I did mention this in TSLA thread a few times - check it out, in 2019 and recently.

I don’t think you understand the implications of that question. Try again.

You responded out of the context of above statement.

Sometimes you make me wonder…

If not for Trump, I would have dumped a sizable investment into TSLA. => Definitely not, You had enough fear buying other than AAPL.

Deposit, cancellation and refund policy ==> I am fully aware of the subject - 10 years worked as a buyer.
This is common to any product, including Apple products and your own famous cloud companies. For that matter, cloud companies spend boat load of cost expecting every month revenue. This is like NFLX getting $10-$15 per person, but billions on assets.

No head of government dare to act any cancellation of more than 800 millions doses of BNTX and 400 million doses of MRNA.

Even the famous oxford university supported companies are only 70% success and forced to stop the project many times.

Why do only BNTX and MRNA stand out of 100s of companies trying to resolve?

Why so many governments are ordering bulk only to these two companies?

Why do China needs to collaborate with pfizer-bntx deal?

Why do EUA (europe) approval agency being hacked to know the secret details of these two company vaccine?

Do you think these governments or government doctors acting insanely to place order to these two companies?

You do not understand emergency issues of covid-19 and anything about the Medical innovation of messenger RNA technology.

You will only believe or trust when Jim Cramer says one day good to buy MRNA & BNTX (after the fact) !

JC already said buy one of these two long ago :grinning: I mentioned it here, do a search.

You don’t understand the implications of my questions :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. You ask many questions and was answered before you asked :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Here is the fundamental analysis document (someone shared) on BNTX