New Site Real Estate Forums . Net

I put together a new forum site

http://realestateforums.net

That’s “Real Estate Forums . net”

Because I don’t have the $$ to get the .com

Go check it out.

I actually registered redfinforums.com and redfinforum.com … Redfin didn’t bother to get these two sites. Tells how little Redfin cares for the forums…

I will cross post things here and on my new site for a while. If nobody uses the new site for a month or two, I will just close it out. No biggie.

I just set up redirect for redfinforums.com and redfinforum.com to point to here…

Hahaha

Don’t want to get in trouble. Just want to get the old friends from Redfin forums to come here. :slight_smile:

All right. Great job Manch. Thanks for setting up the forum.

Are the topics & posts on Bay Area redfin(forum of redfin.com) forums property of redfin?

I’d think so. There is no easy way to export and import those contents anyway.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for setting this up, Manch!

1 Like

Wow, impressive Manch. Do you do drywall too??? :grinning:

Seriously, thank you for setting this up. I need my real estate content fix every day!!!1

I wish I do drywalls as well. Just paid 4.5K to my contractor this morning. OUCH

Is that for smooth or textured walls? When I was doing my home before move- in years ago I opted for the more expensive smooth walls and rounded corners. I suppose a pain when repairing due to accidents or holes but I have no kids to mess it up.

It’s for painting, which costs half the labor already, plus some floor work and fixing drywall holes etc. I am prepping my old house in San Jose to rent it out. If there some week long classes to learn some basic handyman skills I can easily pay 2 or even 3k to learn those skills. I am just the opposite of handy.

That’s a good question. They may very well be the property of each poster.

1 Like