Next 10x Stock Winner

does not ring a bell to be honest. let me know, but you’d be lucky if it’s not a trust that holds the deed.

He is the buzz of local gossip. I will find out who he is.
Bought a perfectly usable 25 year old house and tore it down and is building 6000sf. Not low profile.

head of self driving car is old ceo of some public car company. I forgot.

They are both > 40 and even 50

Yeah I saw that

OMG. Did you just change your net worth from Yen to Won? You are making it too obvious. Blatant… :rofl:

Why are you guys so busy with each others net worth? Every man for himself :slight_smile:

Come on!!! We are retired and bored out of our minds. Give us some gossip to talk about!!! :rofl:

What difference does it make what people’s net worth is? Doesn’t really measure anything. Some may have just gotten rich by pure luck.

Refer to statement above.

Dude, do coding on the side, it’s fun! You were chemistry major, no? Help tesla by inventing a new LI* tech. Could make you billionaire too.

No. I just like to gossip. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I want the gossip about my billionaire neighbor

He’s out of our league… :rofl:

My wife is in charge of getting us invited to the parties

Does he need to be in the same league? I didn’t know.

you could build yourself a 7Ksqft house to show him who is the boss.

I saw that!!! You said “3M is not a lot of money you know” and then you deleted it! :rofl:

1 Like

I am going to pull up in my sail boat and offer to teach him how to sail. Actually I want to over a check all the young girls swarming around a billionaire.

1 Like

So? It’s not a lot of money. IT’s the price of a <10K sqft lot in PA. a brand new 2500sqft house in MV costs 3.6

Ok but it’s the act of your deleting that’s the point :rofl: