Next 10x Stock Winner

That’s another good analogy.

I am contemplating buying a put spread on NIO for November.

Why November?

The expirations I see are for August and November and nothing in between. It’s unclear if the price will move significantly (>20%) in a month.
I try not to buy put spreads with short expiration - have been burned in the past.

1 Like

Almost pull the trigger when it went below $900, sigh.

@Jil

Any potential VEEV, SHOP and TDOC with market cap less than $10B? Out of the list below?

AYX
CHGG
DT
FIVN
FSLY
HUBS
PLAN
SMAR
WORK
ZEN
ZS

It was in the $300’s at the peak of pandemic panic.

97% revenue growth is which is a massive acceleration of growth rate. GMV grew 119%. They will become a cash cow once the warehouse-as-a-service business launches. It’ll be interesting once they talk guidance if they give any.

I still don’t get how Tesla sky rocketed when revenue declined year/year. SHOP actually has the growth rate and gross margin to justify the run.

Sadly, sold mine at high $200s.

Nobody does except those trading it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Almost six months, I came out of individual stocks, and my updates may not be proper (even to my knowledge) and forum viewer must have their due diligence before buying. Everything from memory, no backup documents I have.

ENPH still growing one, less than 10B. There is also equivalent SEDG (Israel) company.
TDOC is still growing and is just 17B level, long way to grow, competitors are coming up.
BYND (wild one), deep dive and see the potential.
DNB - recent ipo, corporate credit rating, watch out a possible bottom.
MRNA - do some extensive research on growth - esp covid-19, funding no limit, but breakthrough must be there.
RUN - Came up a lot

On the list
AYX - definitely do some research.
WORK - looks better. This has higher volume, means more visibility in the market.
VEEV - Still good at 37B level.
FLSY - Looks Good too.

Do some research, now market is way up and has potential to go down near election time around Oct, Nov, buy at low price.

BTW: Do not blindly take these update, do your own research before your initiative.

1 Like

WQJ - showed us how confident he is on TSLA…No one else will show such open document,buying 1000 shares and showing proof, still many do not trust. He is too strong in his decision. I did not have confidence to put my 100% on it.

TSLA - Trading is not issue, many buyers are holding like WQJ. Musk himself holding 23% of it, Larry Ellison, FMR, Vanguard and other investors holding long. I have mentioned this many times.

Float is too low (may be negative with short), and short is too high.

Banks are ready to lend him any amount. TSLA is expanding fast with credits, never will make profit as all profits are pre-loaded with expansion, GIGA factory established, China established, Taxes (tax benefit) on the move, Germany (lowest corp tax in euro) on the move.

Any way, this is beyond my subject.

1 Like

+8.76%

Have to wonder why bother with RE.

I realized it already, no more RE. see here someone did some research. Reddit investing group is for buy and hold blog.

https://www.reddit.com/r/investing/comments/i0hqu8/strike_it_big_stocks_for_the_next_decade_year_1/

1 Like

Twilio Shares Slip Despite Better-Than-Expected Sales and Surprise Profit

Time to be careful :mask: might mean something.

Guidance seems to be a sand bag.

SQ did well. So may be TWLO specific. No headwinds in broad market.

1 Like

A NYC company buying a SV company, neither is based in Austin.

:clown_face:

TWLO did a secondary offering of $1.25B in stock. That’s probably why it was down a little. They don’t need cash, so my guess is there will be an acquisition.

1 Like

Fastly stock drops as strong earnings overshadowed by TikTok reliance

Buy?

@Jil, @marcus335

Association with TikTok is a curse? Or non-issue once MSFT bought TikTok?

I don’t pay attention to Tik Tok. I’m not that cool.

3 Likes

BigCommerce Stock Starts Off With a Bang as Investors Pile Into the Shopify Rival

For toads in 7x7 well, BIGC is based in Austin, Texas.

The Austin, Texas-based e-commerce software provider priced an initial public offering of 9 million shares at $24 each, with 6.85 million shares sold by the company and the rest by selling holders.

…opened for trading on Wednesday at $68, and was up to $82.18 around 2:15 p.m. Eastern time.

Highly recommended to @manch who miss SHOP.