Obama “Pretty Face” and “Murder”?

Obama dropped more bombs and bombed more countries than Bush. Yet, Bush is the war monger. Obama started the policy of using drones to kill US citizens suspected of terrorism without due process.

Not to mention, he got three times as many of our soldiers killed in Afghanistan as Bush did. And now Trump has to extricate us from Syria - which Obama essentially gave to the Russians with his bumbling. Then of course there’s Obama’s Ukrainian mess. I can only imagine what MSN would be saying if Trump or any other Republican were responsible for so many foreign policy fiascos.

2 Likes

Omar makes me puke.

1 Like

Interesting to see a woman of color bashing a president of color.

“Update:”

Exhibit A of how reporters distort words.

I’m an Obama fan! I was saying how Trump is different from Obama, and why we should focus on policy not politics.

This is why I always tape my interviews. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: https://soundcloud.com/ilhanomar/obama2 https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/1103993079604891654

— Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) March 8, 2019"

I only do interviews by email for the same reason :slight_smile: Harder to quote out of context.

1 Like

The left will always race to the bottom. Remember when they said Obama wasn’t black enough.

2 Likes

But, but, butttttttttttttt!

Now, we are killing more civilians than before, except nobody is reporting it anymore.

President Trump on Wednesday issued an executive order revoking an Obama-era requirement to publicly report the number of U.S. drone strikes outside of war zones and the number of civilians killed by them.

twhitler%203%20types%20of%20supporters

So, let me think.
Who else on this community has women as a friends or relatives wearing something similar to a Jihab? I know many people in certain community wearing a dress similar to it. After 9-11 many women in that community, and those wearing turbans were confused, verbally harassed and attacked for being “the Taliban”.

I know one person on this forum is very quiet about this. Is she going to ask for the resignation of this Foxnews, the state propaganda channel person?

The Fox News host said on Saturday that Omar wears a hijab because the Koran “tells women to cover so they won’t get molested.” She also said the lawmaker’s religious dress may be “antithetical to the Constitution.

The First Amendment guarantees religious freedom and free speech rights.

View image on Twitter

So does that mean Warren will start wearing feathers?
Omar is anti Semitic. A lot more dangerous than a Hijab. Growing movement in Europe and America

3 Likes

But the white supremacists running over an American lady in Charlottsville, the same people who want Chinese, Indians, Hispanic, anybody not white, unless from white countries were called “NICE PEOPLE” by the treasonous president.

Funny that the same people who would be run over on the streets by this group are here mocking others. I bet some or most of them would shaking in their butss if they were to visit one of the Southern rural areas where they wouldn’t be welcome. Sooooo funny! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: