Off Market: 95136

I see that Indians are a lot more rational than Chinese people. Work with the system and don’t try to circumvent it! :smile:

Might be a fake off market deal. No address,co city, no neighborhood, no price, no phone number, no realtor license number, no brokerage. No nothing. Seems a way to fish for buyers.

A buy: “I want to buy that house”

Agent: “it’s sold, but there is another good house nearby, when can I show you?”

@BAJacket i think found the last no-address one.

I think we have seen it before. No address ensures that people don’t drive by their house unsolicited.

I doubt there are so many privacy queens selling their owner occupied houses.

As you observed, Chinese poeple are not super serious about privacy. If it were Caucasians selling houses without address, it might be legitimate. Asians won’t sell their houses with no address.

The pictures seems San Diego and Phoenix.

No the issue is different. People do drive by and create traffic in an otherwise quiet street. If the house looks unoccupied some might even try to go into yard etc. That’s one reason address wouldn’t be listed.
And some people do knock on doors.

Similar to when you go to a museum, and you have to tell people not to touch something, but there are always people who do touch regardless.

Also your observation about no address doesn’t mean anything.

Case in point:

@BAJacket found the house address with his spider senses.

@BAJacket is the master sleuth of the forum.

1 Like

@manch Surprisingly there are some off market ones in that forum, not sure they are previews before going to market or STRICTLY OFFMARKET. Cant tell

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/95135---Off-Market-Listing-in-Evergreen--San-Jose-.html?soid=1126690796363&aid=JbvEFmfyPFQ

This is latest from March…

Hello evergreen,
Do you have friends or family looking to purchase in FREMONT? I have this beautiful Off-Market listing that is in the heart of Fremont with over $30K worth of upgrades.
I am holding an OFF-MARKET OPEN HOUSE this Sunday - 1-2 PM … Send them if they are interested because this won’t last too long.

Please see details below:

Listing in FREMONT near BART Station

• 2br/2ba Single Story Condo Fully Remodeled with Two Cars Garage
  • Over 1100 sq.ft
  • Less than 10 mins walk to BART, Lake Elizabeth Park, Fremont Tennis Center and Central Park Cricket ground
  • 5 to 10 mins drive to major stores and restaurants (Whole Foods, Safeway, Target etc)
  • HOA covers water/sewer, garbage, earthquake insurance, hazard insurance, Tennis/Volleyball Courts, Pool/Spa, common area and exterior maintenance.

CALL ME NOW for more details if you are interested. 408.410.4473

Told you man. I don’t know why people sell off markets but they do! :smile:

But the forum has a lot of looking for nannny, summer camps, selling iphone shit :slight_smile: Indian craigslist with 3200 members

Wow! 3200 is a lot of people. Any parents looking for partners for their kids?

Seriously? Lol man.

1 Like