Off market deal

Excellent Thumb rule ! I need to make myself more confident to eventually make it !

Except in the BA, lot price shouldnā€™t be more than 1/4 of the development property sales price

What? I thought Jil was a womanā€¦ How did I miss that?

One of the problem with Busy street: https://patch.com/california/redwoodcity-woodside/sewage-waste-truck-crashes-peninsula-front-yard-police

How unfortunate about the post porta-potty crash. .Says it was due in part to the downhill grade. Reminds me of one house I really wanted in the hills that made mention, in the disclosures, of a car flipping off the road onto the deck in the past. However, I still made an offer. My rental is on a so-called busy road and Iā€™ll be willing to let it go for a slight discount if necessary when sold.

1 Like

OP, are there any other parties interested? There is always the nagging question of who stands to gain from an off-market deal. Usually, it will be the listing agent (double commission) and/or a local builder. Without knowing the neighborhood, neighbors or the actual property street location, agree itā€™s best to be cautious about starting a big project like this (as another outsider without home-building experience).

Have a look at this listing Jil recommends, here: