Off Market House in Santa Clara

Saw this on Facebook.

Zip code is 95051 close to maywood Park. Cupertino schools. 4/2.5/2000+/7000. Owner is elderly and house may be close to power poles or busy road.

Price?

No price. You’d have to call the agent.

I am in the same group with you, but using Google translate to understand the posts :slight_smile:

Google translate pdf and images too?

It can, but a bit annoying to use. You have to put the camera over the sentence. But mostly they have enough description in the message itself.

They will probably ask for extended rent back. What happened with a house in mtv that got 400-500k price cut.

House looks like a single story house? I love single story.

So, you’re buying this?

Wife won’t let me move down to South Bay again. She did say we can move to PA, probably betting I can never afford or too cheap to buy a house in PA. :cry:

2 Likes

Buy as an investment after deep price cut.

Deep price cut? Not gonna happen. At best 5% off.

Did ypu see that mtv place on palo alto avenue?

Don’t recall.

What’s the catch there?

3-5year rent back, An elderly woman that was maybe paralyzed, i don’t fully recall. My guess was she’s basically selling & renting back probalby because she didn’t have any money left.

The lot was nice, some houses nearby (3+2s i think) sold for 2.1M. It’s a very long term investment at a deep discount.

Palo Alto Ave in Mountain View?
That’s interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

there’s also mountain view ave in mountain view which extends to parts of los altos

I could have totally bought it but i was still (and am still, you can tell for how long) looking.