Ok, 65-1.... Game Over Folks?

Ford’s polygraph test consisted of 2 questions. Wow, they could have at least faked being thorough.

The written account she gave to the person doing the polygraph has inconsistencies with the letter she gave Feinstein.

One media outlet reported 4 people could collaborate her story. None of the 4 were there. They were all told about it after 2012, so I’m not sure how that collaborates anything.

1 Like

No.5.

Is this the hill GOP chooses to die on?

1 Like

“The allegation, given to Whitehouse’s staff and read on the call with Kavanaugh, claims that in August 1985 a “close acquaintance” of a Rhode Island constituent “was sexually assaulted by two heavily inebriated men she referred to at the time as Brett and Mark.””

So it’s not even the victim, but an acquaintance of the victim based on first names from over 30 years ago. I wonder why all of these allegations are 30+ years old. If he really was doing that stuff, he wouldn’t just stop. If anything, as he got more power then he’d do even more of it.

This is turning into a smear campaign of anonymous sources and hearsay. The FBI should be investigating that.

This says a lot to me. Come on, guys, would you honestly feel you needed to put a restraining order on one of your old girlfriends seriously???

for those lazy don’t want to read in detail(99.9% of the people)

7 - Following that first introduction, I attended well over ten house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the years 1981-1983 where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present. These parties were a common occurrence in the area and occurred nearly every weekend during the school year. On numerous occasions at these parties, I witnessed Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh drink excessively and engage in highly inappropriate conduct, including being overly aggressive with girls and not taking “No” for an answer. This conduct included the fondling and grabbing of girls without their consent.

13 - In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these “gang” or “train” rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present. Shortly after the incident, I shared what had transpired with at least two other people. During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me. I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking.

tell me you get raped in 1982, then continue to go to these parties. if you don’t see something wrong, I really don’t have anything to say.
or what should i say she’s like eating mcdonalds, she’s loving it. she wants to get gang rape more for another year.

1 Like

From Politico reporter Burgess Everett

1 Like

“Julie Swetnick, the woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of participating in a gang-rape ring during his high school years, sued her former employer for sexual misconduct claims using a law firm run by the lawyer representing one of the other women accusing Kavanaugh.

“Roughly a decade ago, Ms. Swetnick was involved in a dispute with her former employer, New York Life Insurance Co., over a sexual-harassment complaint she filed, according to people familiar with the matter,” The Wall Street Journalreported late Tuesday. “Representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer currently representing Dr. Ford. The company ultimately reached a financial settlement with Ms. Swetnick, the people said.””

1 Like