Ok, Add Chandler Arizona To Your List

Arizona is growing its way to prosperity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2017/05/25/phoenix-tops-us-in-population-growth-more-than-la.amp.html

I have a non-PC jokeā€¦ too risky to post here :sweat_smile:
I think they overpaid for many infrastructural projects, and make too much accommodation for special interest groups. For example, let say I can assign a color to each special interest group and spend $1 million per color, using the rainbow color, only need $6 mil + black/white, total $8 million. If use 64 colors, $64 million :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saw this random promotional video on an AZ town called Sierra Vista, way south in AZ almost at the Mexican border. Surprisingly because of altitude weather is very mild. Looks like a cool place to retire. Throughout that 8 min video I have not seen one Asian. None. Zip.

1 Like

feature. not a bug.

Maybe a Chinese can move in and open a Chinese restaurant there. Overnight success.

Ooooh, or a Malaysian restaurantā€¦

sounds liek something youā€™d like for your second retirement

Restaurant is a loser business. Labor intensive and low ROI.

What are you smoking???

Signed,

San Tung Owner

Mcdonalds?

think big.

So interesting. and also there is no water in AZā€¦so even worse for mfg.

Seriously - I interviewed there out of college - that campus is huge - Chandeler is not that excitingā€¦itā€™s essentially like Folsom where there other operations are

Chandler is way worse than Folsom. With Folsom at least Tahoe is not too far away and the Folsom lake is right there and kinda interesting. Chandler is just a flat piece of featureless hell.

I still donā€™t understand why people willingly live in Phoenix.

Feels like you would say this about 98% (99.9?) of places in America. Be free, live where you want! Thereā€™s something for everyone.

1 Like

Nah. I donā€™t mind living in most of Midwest and the East Coast. Of course the West Coast is the best.

Vegas and Phoenix are just deserts. Even Austin is better. Thatā€™s how bad they are.

1 Like