Ok, Sunset Residents, Who Replaces Katy?

Ok, now that London is in the big chair, who should we endorse for the Sunset, one of the last bastions for families and kids???

You made it sound like the rest of the city was totally ruined… :smile:

1 Like

Jessica Ho is a good choice.

Any candidate who supported Mark Leno or Jane Kim should be automatically eliminated from consideration. This is the #1 filter.

Gordon Mar should be avoided considering what his brother has done to ruin the city. A dreaded progressive.

Why is Katy Tang not running for re-election? What’s her plan?

Yes, let’s start off by blackballing Gordon “Brother Of Eric, Let’s Legislate Happy Meals” Mar. You know, brothers think alike or at least I would go with that if I were one of the opponents…

You know, I do not recall what Katy said she would be doing in her email newsletter but I imagine it is probably private sector-ish.

Problem with Ms. Ho is that she is new to the area and inexperienced. Not to say she couldn’t do it but I want someone more seasoned ideally. I should have ran… but oops I am leaving for the peninsula too in a few…Oh well, I could hang out with Ed Jew in pinstripes…

http://www.sfexaminer.com/challengers-emerge-battle-newly-open-sunset-district-supervisor-seat/

Jessica Ho is highly capable according to some analysis. She would be a good candidate. Progressives are trained pitbulls, we need capable people to fight off those pit bulls. Ho will be an ally to Breed.

Another Chinese candidate supported Mark Leno. He should be eliminated in your mind.

Well, as more bio information and campaign stand details come out for each candidate it should get less foggier just like a Sunset day…

I am looking for a moderate, business background person to represent me in the Sunset. I don’t need or want an idiot, err, representative who is going to waste company time by focusing on Happy Meals or condemning some Middle East country…