OMG, WARRIORS WIN.... SF HOME PRICES ROCKET UP!

(CLICK BAIT… SORRY…)

WITH LOVE,

SFDRAGONBOY

GO DUBS!!! AND YES, IF YOUR WIN DOES POP SF HOME PRICES ME LIKE!!!

1 Like

Monday’s parade in San Francisco is going to be epic!!! This one, as everyone has said, is special. I can say it now, even better than the KD championships. This one, Curry cemented his brilliance and shut up EVERYONE!!!

1 Like

Curry said whats up to me when he got off the plane to me one time and I was really too scared to say anything so I just gave him a head nod haha, this was during bad 2019 or 2020 years. But crazy just the fact that the best human to ever do something said something to me. Like theres billions of people but only one best shooter in history lolll i got nothing to say

2 Likes

That, is so AWESOME, yet I can totally see Chef Curry doing that. It is sad that it took this championship win for people to finally give him his due (yet, we know the haters will still hate).

The same thing happened to me but with Joe Montana many years ago. I was getting lunch with a coworker down by the Embarcadero and as you know Joe Montana owns or lived in the ill fated Millennium Tower building. Well, he was outside there or there about and we come face to face to him and I froze. Joe F*cking Montana was right in front of me. He was probably thinking, oh no, not another one…

Woa Joe Montana, thats crazy, also crazy how the bay area has legendary sports Icons. Im up at 4am still watching finals highlights and sports analysts reactions hahah. Im at work though so I got a good reason to be up

Edit also steve kerr was so hung over he left his cards in the plane after, like credit cards, insurance cards etc. dont ask me how i know

2nd edit also Steve kerr legal name is Stephen Kerr, sound and look so similar to Stephen Curry, it mus be destiny for them

Funny, I’m working too… I’m just occasionally looking from my other 3 screens to my personal computer screen (LOL)

1 Like

Im not lucky enough to work from home, but I work solo in the field with computer access for 8 hours and lots of downtime.