Open house traffic

isn’t nfl more american thing, would foreign nationals be watching it as much?

1 Like

Perhaps, and of course no Niners in there… yes, the serious were out in force, Asians and Non Asians…

That’s what i was thinking.

Empty open house is concerning.

With tax reform, you now need to pay $50k property tax using your after tax money. So high end may hurt a little. But I heard that Bitcoin millionaires are buying 4M houses

is that 50K on a 4M$ house?

Yes, 1.25% property tax

I know about an off market house in the Laurel neighborhood…in Atherton. 3/4 acre…older needs updating. $4m…has a guest house…you could stay in it while remodelling the front

1 Like

Save up that 4M and buy 10 income producing properties in Antioch instead… that’s $20k per month in rent you’re collecting… :laughing:

after costs?

The Ahterton house gets $9k/m rent…live in the cottage while saving $100k a year for the remodel or addition

???

I’ll rent it for $1000/m. Can I have it? :slight_smile:

Can I also get that house for free without having to pay $4M? :rofl:

1 Like

wait, you say rent the house while living in cottage? that doesnt’ sound right?

Just to save money for the remodel…or vice versa…probably can get $3k/m rent for the cottage

I don’t know if anybody would rent while you hang around in their backyard :slight_smile: privacy is important for the rich

Save your pitch… it isn’t working! The 10 houses in Antioch sound tons more tempting by far… :rofl:

No atherton is more tempting to me.

1 Like

Ok tear the house down and build your dream Colonial.
The lot is 150x200…

Ok now it seems to make more sense… :wink:

Is it basket ball or football or a game that run around the field? That’s much I know :blush: