Paranormal experiences

We all have stories to tell of paranormal happenings which we’ve personally experienced. I wanted to know if anyone would like to share their own eerie stories involving houses you’ve walked through, lived in, shown to potential buyers, etc…:thinking::slightly_smiling_face:
(Not sure sure if this has been brought up and is an old topic; apologies if it has😅)

We saw something that looked like a tombstone in the backyard while touring a property a decade ago. This worried buyer. He was worried that someone was buried in the backyard.

I wonder if something really was buried there.:thinking: Was the property big enough to have a family cemetery on it? Do you remember how old the place was at the time?

Turned out that it was just a stone. Nothing was buried in the yard. The widow (seller) kept that stone in remembrance of her husband. She took the stone when she vacated the house.

1 Like

Ah, okay.

I didn’t have any paranormal experiences when I was selling houses. But some houses do look scary since some are old or need lots of repairs.