Poll: percentage of net worth in cryptos

Poll:
http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/ygacsy/weight-of-crypto

Results:
http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/mstema/weight-of-crypto/view

No way i am answering this :slight_smile: there are like 4-5 of us here :slight_smile:

I can answer this question for myself without having to be anonymous: it is 0%.

I can also answer for @ptiemann: it is 0.1%.

:rofl:

1 Like

Zero, sadly.

0😅

0

Zero, fortunately.

75% ppl own no crypto at all. The other 25% own less than 40%. This forum is risk averse

Not risk averse, but smart.