Portland Dream Home

I own this dream home for many in Portland, OR. Take only a moment, you won’t be disappointed!

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/53853843_zpid/150000-_price/602-_mp/217800-_lot/45.591278,-122.473269,45.516271,-122.620898_rect/12_zm/1_fr/?view=public

Thank you.

4 :-1:

At least I can pay all cash for this one…7 day close.

1 Like

i’ll do 4.

1 Like

what would it rent for?

:eyes::+1:

over $2k

zestimate is awfully off.

zest is always spot on… :slight_smile:
check out $144 / sq ft compared to others SIMILAR homes. Some are a much as $400 close by

i am talking about rent estimate.

ah, copy that… forgive me. this isn’t my day job.

this home would cost 3M+ in hot areas here … sigh…

good home. good location?

location is transforming daily. hence not $3M… that being said, great pocket that is getting better

I’m glad to hear you’re interested. I’ve never seen a close that fast though… and tomato with 4 days seems like you do things different in CA. That’s fast

In south bay they want you to waive almost all contingencies. At least, until maybe couple months ago. 3 weeks is doable, some closings happen in < 2 weeks if cash.
The market was hot, less so now.

Might as well go across the river and own in Vancouver, WA. No state income tax and all you need to do is just hop over to buy your stuff in Oregon without sales tax.

Then why is Portland a big city and Vancouver WA is not?

don’t ask the hard question.

Fisher Investments built their headquarters in Vancouver. Things are changing

so true… most work in Oregon, live in WA. Worst part is they get taxed in OR without a say in the Govt.