Predictions for Sunnyvale, Cupertino

I’ll find the movie and watch.

Maybe poeple will figure out the way to live forever or at least 1000 years before we have a worldwide population decline.

Humans will eventually go extinct. Nothing lasts forever… enjoy it while you can, folks! :slight_smile:

It’s the low income people that are having more kids.

1 Like

Nothing unusual… human population has always been a pyramid, with the rich occupying the tiny tip at the top. So it makes sense for rich people to have less kids due to the shape of that pyramid.

The rich is the working horse for the poor masses. The rich work to death. The poor jus have babies, relax and enjoy the life with the work done by the rich now, maybe robots in the future. :rofl:

Used to be the opposite hundred years ago. In the old days, the rich does not work, party a lot and have huge number of kids. Now everything changes. Today’s rich is simply high priced work bee…

Here’s a quick peek from one of the funnier scenes for those that haven’t seen the movie.

2 Likes

Your realtor is an idiot
Besides most of Los Gatos and Los Altos are flat.

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts! I can only think of Netflix as an employer when it comes to living in Los Gatos.

San Carlos is also pretty hilly. Belmont is also hilly. Hillsborough is very hilly.

SF is also hilly but it’s still highly desirable.

All areas I like. Hills are what make the BA special. People that don’t want to live on hills should move to Kansas

I like Belmont hills, but that location is premium with schools

Los Gatos to me is like the south bay version of Burlingame.

Burlingame is a nice commute location. Los Gatos is the South Bay version of half moon bay, or Pacifica.

1 Like

I’m not talking about commute location, but rather environment and neighborhood feel.

Yeah, Los Gatos is a nice location for retirement. Once you reach FIRE and don’t want to work for any company, you can live in Los Gatos and watch some Netflix videos.

Burlingame is worse in terms of employment. Almost no good jobs in Burlingame. Hopefully Brisbane will bring 20k good jobs to that area.

jackpot for sellers at plymouth drive… now it is sold for 2.2m

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Sunnyvale/1074-Plymouth-Dr-94087/home/1340399

It is all Google Stock money …

Isn’t this the 3rd or 4th house now on Plymouth that sold? Guess it took 1 to get the ball rolling.

Last chance for Plymouth!

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Sunnyvale/1125-Plymouth-Dr-94087/home/651837

3 Likes

Whatever…