Hi Bay Area Real Estate Junkies,
My name is Andrew Wynn and I’m a first-time homeowner in the Bay Area as well as the cofounder of Sheltr - http://www.getsheltr.com, a service designed to make home maintenance effortless.
Before I go any further I want to make clear I’m not trying to sell you anything or promote my business. Instead, I’m here to learn from you all as homeowners and real-estate aficionados.
A bit about Sheltr for context: Sheltr uses technology and a vetted contractor network to provide proactive and preventative maintenance to reduce instances of costly repair and makes it simple to book home services. Our health, our cars, and our pets all benefit from proactive care. Why shouldn’t our homes?
We’re looking for homeowners willing to do a 30 minute phone call to answer the below questions. We’ll provide you a $25 gift card / venmo / paypal payment for your time. To sign up, please go to this link and once you click submit you’ll see a link to schedule a time. Alternatively, we welcome your feedback and responses in this thread:
- What problems do you face maintaining and managing your home?
- How are you solving these problems today?
- How much are you spending to solve these problems?
- How does these problems impact your life?
- What do you think of Sheltr as a solution?
- What would or would not make you use it?
- How much would you pay for it?
Please don’t hesitate to email me directly at andrew @ getsheltr .com and I look forward to hearing from you all! Thank you very much.