Property Crime Watch

Her children were the first to catch the runner mid-poop, with her pants around her ankles, Cathy Budde said.

Immediately, they ran to get their mother.

“They are like, ‘There’s a lady taking a poop!’ So I come outside, and I’m like . . . ‘are you serious?’ ” Budde told KKTV.

She confronted the woman, asking, “Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?”

“Yeah, sorry,’” the woman replied.

When you gotta go, you gotta go…

This happens every waking hour in the Tenderloin. Open view pooping, peeing, etc…

I agree, when you got to go, you got to go!

2 weeks ago I woke up by the barking of our 2 dogs. I am sleeping on the couch (not with the dogs OK?) and with the front door open and the metal one shut. I run to the door to find out the reason. I see this youngster. He is on my property, peeing on the corner of the next home. I am going like…“what the f?”.
He then, finishes his ordeal and turns around at the same time I am turning the front porch lights on. He grabs a small bike I had put there for the metal pick up guy, it was in the bushes, not visible to anyone. So, the guy rides on it when I yelled “hey dude!”. I’ve never seen anybody riding so fast and hard on a bicycle that has flat tires :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I went to grab my car keys, I wanted this kid to get some scary moment. My neighbor comes, looks at me without a shirt and I take off. I didn’t find the kid so I went back home.

Last Monday, the bike was back on the same place he took it from. It was picked up by the metal guy yesterday.

1 Like
1 Like

Is SF downtown go the way of Detroit downtown?

1 Like

That’s what we get when we have leaders who think this is acceptable (when it obviously is not) and would prefer to focus on matters actually not relevant or trivial compared to what is really going on, out on the streets of the Fab 7x7.