Quick question: Real Estate flyer?


Maybe this is the wrong place to post, if that’s the case, please move it. :smile:

I’m just wondering what and somehow where I can get those leaflets real estate agents hand out when you’re visiting a house. First of all, what is it called, and is there any somelike mock-ups for PSD, or similar programs?

Thank you.

If you are computer savvy, you can make your own flyer and print it on a thicker page.
For email flyers, there are companies like eflyersdirect, Fast Email Flyers, constantcontact etc.
The printing companies can professionally print them for you as well if you want them to do.