Quora: Which real estate markets should I invest in?

That tell me you didn’t do your DD nor visited Austin. Most of the Indians are concentrated in Avery Ranch. Probably you can’t tell whether you’re in Bay Area or Avery Ranch.

31%20AM

Nashville is even a tourism destination. Asian and other immigrant population is increasing rapidly. But Indian and Chinese immigrants are not the majority of their immigrants. They seem to attract people from middle east and south of america

Because of its relatively low cost of living and large job market, Nashville has become a popular city for immigrants.[66] Nashville’s foreign-born population more than tripled in size between 1990 and 2000, increasing from 12,662 to 39,596. The city’s largest immigrant groups include Mexicans, Kurds,[67] Vietnamese, Laotians, Arabs, and Somalis. There are also smaller communities of Pashtuns from Afghanistan and Pakistan concentrated primarily in Antioch.[68] Nashville has the largest Kurdish community in the United States, numbering approximately 11,000.[69] In 2009, about 60,000 Bhutanese refugees were being admitted to the U.S., and some were expected to resettle in Nashville.[70] During the Iraqi election of 2005, Nashville was one of the few international locations where Iraqi expatriates could vote.[71] The American Jewish community in Nashville dates back over 150 years, and numbered about 8,000 in 2015, plus 2,000 Jewish college students.[72]

Too few Asians… and they’re not even Chinese… :laughing:

Unfortunately for you, too small to be mentioned in stats.

35%20PM

You mean Asians are not all Chinese? I thought Chinese migrated to all parts of Asia and their skin color changed because of climate. No? Of course, their culture and food also changed… adapt :slight_smile: to environment.

Rubbish… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

But just in case you want to buy homes in Illinois, Just visit my website.