RE Agents Behaving Badly

Never mind about the security deposit…

A woman pointing a gun at a man. What’s the real story?

1 Like

real estate investor/professional a lot of hate vs tenant.

I’m assuming it is about the security deposit or trumped (pun intended) up repairs, thus, reducing the security deposit coming back…hence the need to pull out the Glock. What else could it be?

1 Like

nah, probably it’s about stepping on shit in the garage when taken the property back from the tenant.

Could be. Maybe the tenant was upset and the woman agent feels threatened by a man?

hard to know the story behind it.

Maybe she just wanted to say, “Feel lucky, punk?” in real life…

Just another lunatic second amendment girl. Thanks God it wasn’t Florida, stand your ground would have sent this victim to the funerary home. :rofl:

Dude welcome back.

Thanks!
Did you attend that Meetup?

No didnt have a chance.also i am a bit introvert.

1 Like

Sure, but here you are spelling the beans every time. Come on! Meetups are a great source of knowledge and connections.

I know. I suck at connecting with people, and frankly meetups would be one of the only places whete i would have a chance to meet with like minded people. I grew up online, met wih like minded people online :slight_smile: hard to chwnge that.

Poor you. I thought I was an introvert until one day I realized I’m actually an extrovert… I love being surrounded by people and getting all the attention… :rofl:

Oh i like being surrounded by smarter people, that is no problem.

I like being surrounded by dumb people, that’s also no problem… :rofl:

That gets boring real quick. Brain stimulation is important.

Look at the bright side… at least you can manipulate them to your advantage. :smile:

Sounds likr you are about to start wqj cult.