Real Estate is not the hottest topic in SV

Foolish people… what is there to protect when the extinction of the human species is all but certain? Enjoy while the good times roll… :rofl:

1 Like

Seriously F-d up.

#1 Yes, if someone does this at a party, it is indicative of an attitude that will eventually come out at work If you’re used to sleeping with random young women, you will eventually reach out and touch one of them during a meeting or at work when you’re not supposed to. You have to have some serious self-control not to let one part of your life permeate the other, and these parties are about not having to have self-control.

#2. Sex with strangers while under the influence of drugs??? Can I ask if there’s a sober condom police? How many people have caught AIDS this way?

I’m with wuqijun–CEO likes drugs and sex with strangers? Sell immediately.

3 Likes

Serious FOMOing on @wuqijun part. You have to accept this @wuqijun if you want to be FIRE in SV :smiley:

Ok sure I’ll make sure to invite you and your wife to the party if I got the insider invite… :rofl:

1 Like

That burn though.

So what do people think the payout is if a young girl can prove paternity 9 months after one of these parties?

1 Like

Those people are super rich and they can afford 100 child support.

How do they prove mutual consent?

Exactly! So does that number scale with the richness? Can a young lady engineer IPGO big?

I don’t think you need or want to try to prove mutual consent. You don’t want your sugar daddy in jail, you want his paycheck. I think you do need to stay sober so that you know exactly which guy to go after…

I don’t think a young attractive lady would be satisfied with being merely a concubine. She would want “first wife” status…

Plenty of people are fine with being second husband/wife if there’s enough money.

That’s true… :rofl:

Yeah but she knows what’s coming when the next young girl comes along–she’s out the door. That’s why having the kid locks the guy for money.

Besides… the whole point is that these guys are only attractive because of the money. Why should she want them?

But there are people who want to have a kid outside of marriage. So if you’re gonna do it… Might’as well get someone else to pay…and pay big.

Just to be clear, I think the whole situation is pretty sick. I’m just thinking through the things that can go wrong…

1 Like

Thinking through for your daughter or son?

It reminds me of the Japanese suicide forest

Here, here.

There, there. :rofl:

No–I will disown any child that goes to one of those orgies.

But, just thinking from the point of view of the underling–the young women who show up to these things–how they can turn the tables.

They can cut out the middle men and … oops that is only legal in certain parts of Nevada :grinning:

In Nevada, one night stand=$200? $300? One kid from one night stand at a SV party? How much can you convince the judge to give you over 18 years if the dad is worth $100M?