Redfin bombed. Anyone buying?

: ) i realized i already said what i said.
No one way to do stuff. Hanera is very technical in stocks (he does charting/trading and investing), while elt is hands on with RE. both are well off. I don’t see a reason to call one of them wrong.

@hanera trying hard to discredit @Elt1 has taken a toll on himself instead…

thought you say you are not PC😎

You have narrowed the identification :grinning:

correct inaccurate comments :wink: Is collateral damage, can’t help it :face_with_head_bandage: Better than letting him keep talking shit. I don’t understand why can’t he keep to subjects he knows very well rather than keep commenting on issues he vaguely understood.

That’s exactly what annoyed me. He keeps pointing out what I am doing is wrong. If he is just bragging about his investment and superb knowledge, I really don’t care. But he keeps attacking my way of doing things. Refer to the remarks he made:

The tone of his remark is ridicule. Factually wrong of course, I didn’t purchase any Austin houses anywhere close to $400k.

Square footage of SFHs in Pflugerville is between 3000-3500 sqft.

From the things you write, a very perceptible Harriet already know a lot about you :grin:

I know his #1 secret on this forum without meeting him in person :joy_cat:

Anyway, you guys shouldn’t get into a fight. These are normal male menopause symptoms.

2 Likes

Men don’t get into fights are not men, right? Thought is a normal thing to do. In any case, these are just words, no real life and death battle. Nobody is going to die :slight_smile:

Don’t fight. You are scaring away women. I can’t decide which is worse: word fighting or saying salty nonsense.

I desperately need more women here. Men are just trouble.

1 Like

That’s his #2 secret. His #1 secret is safe with me :relieved:

You are not attracting any woman. You only attract menopausal men. :rofl:

1 Like

That’s sad. :cry:

1 Like

君子好逑

No, that’s just recipe for #metoo.

Copycat :angry:

I’m giving you a taste of your own medicine… :rofl:

Berkshire. 40k invested in Berkshire in 1970 would be worth more than 160M in 2013! :scream:

1 Like

Time to sleep, don’t day dream.

When people hand pick the best performing RE I feel we should compare with the best performing stock. Apple to apple comparison.

1 Like