Republicans using terrorist tactics

NICE PEOPLE, USE THE SECOND AMENDMENT!

GUESS WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW?

I think you’re confused, since Antifa is left wing. BLM riots are left wing too. Both attack citizens and police officers. In your own San Jose, it was the left attacking Trump supporters while SJPD did nothing about it on orders from the mayor.

3 Likes

Stop deflecting the topic. One thing is to get into fist fights, another one is calling people with death threats, typical of Communist republicans. KGB must be a good teacher.

You own this one comrade. Now, go back to work, your boss may be wondering why that production is too low. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yawn. You can’t even use terms correctly. You don’t even understand communism vs. capitalism and which system each party supports. I don’t own anything. That’s as ignorant as saying you own anytime someone from your country murders someone in the US.

2 Likes

I can call you a coward. Were you here commenting or trying to educate the author of this topic what Communism is, or you are again, as an independent radical, worse than democrats, a chicken?

Are you just hurling random insults or do you actually have a coherent point? It’s hard to tell when you misuse words so frequently. It makes it impossible to tell what your point is.

They caught the perp.
A Filipino from Florida
The DNA evidence will show he is related to Elizabeth
Warren:sunglasses:

https://100percentfedup.com/suspect-cesar-sayoc-identified-as-man-who-sent-suspicious-packages-to-key-democrats/

He has a lengthy criminal record. I guess being soft on crime isn’t such a good idea. Also, Florida permanently bans felons from voting, so how was he a registered republican? I thought you had to be eligible to vote to register with a party.

2 Likes

Dead people are allowed to vote in Florida. They keep sending ballots after you are dead.

2 Likes

“Lock him up”?

1 Like

If people are going to condemn it, then go ahead and condemn all of it. Otherwise it’s just another moron showing his own bias.

Let’s not go into false equivalence. I do not recall Obama calling republicans traitors, the mob, evil, treasonous, encouraging that they be beaten up (and if there’s a problem that he would cover their legal bills), pardoning felons convicted with due process by the DoJ (say Arpaio), etc. Trump has really ratcheted up the hate using nationalistic and fascist rhetoric.

At the same time he weakened the ability to protect against the terror he whips up by not allowing the DoJ to pursue cases of domestic terrorism (despite their multiple reports that the number one concern is radical right wing terrorists in the US) and moved their funding and attention elsewhere.

This event was not a question of if, but when. And I am surprised it actually took this long and it was this competent. btw there’s a lot of smaller issues that go unreported like the mentally ill guy that just got arrested who killed 2 african american people in a grocery store after his initial plan to do a shooting in a black church failed

4 Likes

What about the woman who got killed by the Nazis in Charlottesville? There was video footage of a black man lying on the ground being brutally beaten by thugs there, and some were recently arrested.

2 Likes

Thanks for exactly proving my point. Did anyone care when Obama called police racist? Did anyone care when Obama said BLM does good work after massive riots? Did anyone care when the DNC had the mother’s of the movement on stage and recognized fake narratives which caused riots? Are you saying Obama didn’t pardon anyone? In the last month, Waters, Pelosi, and Hillary have all encouraged democrat supporters to be uncivil towards republicans. What about the violence of Antifa? If you want to talk about presidential treatment of media, what about Obama and fox news?

2 Likes

Again. don’t go down false equivalence. Obama did not call police racists. You should understand as well as me he has always been about nuance and structured thinking. He rightly pointed out there is a challenge in policing that in certain areas there is disproportionate actions against African Americans when it comes to policing and that we need both sides to work together.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/barack-obama-race-relations-213493

Please point me to a single place where he made a blanket statement that the Police are racists.

Also you are missing my point. Every president exercises their pardon powers. No one has abused their powers like Trump who has arbitrarily been pardoning allies to show that he cares about loyalty and not justice and issued pardons without DoJ workups or due review

1 Like
1 Like

so, Obama was railing against violence done to law enforcement. The exact opposite of your earlier statement:

"There is no possible justification for these kinds of attacks or any violence against law enforcement," Obama said, speaking from the NATO summit in Poland that he is attending. "Anyone involved in the senseless murders will be held fully accountable. Justice will be done."

3 Likes

You clearly didn’t read all of it. You cherry pick one part as if it disproves he didn’t say the criminal justice system is racist. You clearly have no desire for info that doesn’t conform to your bias.

1 Like